NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Seeing again WIP pics of my masked P1 I must say tnx again Badvermin!!! Royce I can assure you those pics don't do justice at all in person that mask looks even better!!! My friend Badvermin also installed magnets on that mask so it can be opened in a similar way than current LED hunter...

Seeing again WIP pics of my masked P1 I must say tnx again Badvermin!!! Royce I can assure you those pics don't do justice at all in person that mask looks even better!!! My friend Badvermin also installed magnets on that mask so it can be opened in a similar way than current LED hunter...

That's yours Jake?! Post some pics! :rock

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 249703
View attachment 249705
image.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favourite figures ever. I wish they would give us some better netting though. What is a very solid figure still has so much potential to be better.

The netting is super cheap!! eBay, I buy mine from there and it costs like 15 usd shipped, then once u place it on the body ( leave it a bit loose ) use a hairdryer to shrink the holes!! And it's 100% accurate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I get home today at 6pm i'll snap as you requested but for me he absolutely is taller BUT let me pose their legs in the same direction just to confirm. Just check back tonight.

Just by default his helmet makes him taller anyways.

Again in this picture he looks bigger mass-wise to me as well. Look at the arms and the plasma cannon pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back