NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Vector you've got an amazing Predator display. Where did you get that print??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vector you've got an amazing Predator display. Where did you get that print??

Thanks very much Jake.

I got the 18 x 24 print on eBay from a seller in China for $20 shipped. I normally don't order things from sellers in China but I really wanted the print.

Search "predator poster" on eBay and you should see it along with some other really cool prints. Make sure to check the type of material that the poster is printed on because some of these are printed on canvas instead of paper.

. . . I got the 18 x 24 print on eBay from a seller in China for $20 shipped. I normally don't order things from sellers in China but I really wanted the print. Search "predator poster" on eBay and you should see it along with some other really cool prints. Make sure to check the type of material that the poster is printed on because some of these are printed on canvas instead of paper.

Thanks for the heads-up - wouldn't "canvas" be preferable since it's better quality than paper?

Also - the ones I found are 24"x36" (approx) - so a bit bigger.

Got mine yesterday. Great figure for the price.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    478 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    399.5 KB · Views: 183

Thanks for the heads-up - wouldn't "canvas" be preferable since it's better quality than paper?

Also - the ones I found are 24"x36" (approx) - so a bit bigger.

The canvas ones may not have the same resolution and look "grainy" since it is printed on cloth. But I have never purchased a canvas poster so I don't really know. Maybe someone else can provide some feedback on the canvas prints.

Yeah, there are larger prints available. I got the 18 x 24 to fit in the wall space and display that I was making.

63effa983eefb488d22b78581636019a.jpg
Did this for a friend of mine!! But I added real meshed visor with reflective lenses, also changed the netting and well, this is basically the result..
3aefc00cd359a4cb84d3449208d3fd14.jpg

Amazing work dano.. Got any opening yet! Lol

Still packed with commissions bro!! :/ Tankman and a couple of guys have me packed with their stuff... Thank u

Vector tnx again for the info. I'll check ebay for sure. Dano if it's not a secret are you working on anything Predator related??

Vector tnx again for the info. I'll check ebay for sure. Dano if it's not a secret are you working on anything Predator related??

No secret, I'm customizing some lost tribe in the 1/4 scale line, not for production or anything, for their personal collections, but man.. Those are looking pretty sick :)

wooooow. i thought they are screen versions! you know, like on that photo from the studio where masked and unmasked heads stand together.
couldn't add you a second rep because just did it recently, but this repaint deserves a lot!

wooooow. i thought they are screen versions! you know, like on that photo from the studio where masked and unmasked heads stand together.

Lol, that was my intention man!! U actually got it ;)

Top notch work indeed dano can't wait to see the finished Lost Tribe hunters...

Mine came today. I am less than impressed.

-Leg popped off in my hand (still mad that they didn't redo those joints, now the glue for the socket into the thigh doesn't even hold!)
-LED on mask didnt work. Wasn't until I flicked it hard with my finger that something popped loose and it started working. Clearly there is a short somewhere.
-Holes in LED on mask are uneven. One is MUCH brighter than the others and one barely has the hole at all. A tiny tiny pinhole of light pops out. I'll have to drill that one out because it is nearly closed.
-LED light 'leaks' out of circular recessed/base area under the 3 holes assembly. Guess they didnt glue that in very well either because it isn't sealed.

Overall, I can fix it all with about 5-10 mins of effort, so not worth the time/hassle to return it. Still, considering the newest 1/4 alien required a similar 'fix the shoddy spots' session, I am starting to become annoyed...

Last edited:
Back