NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys have any idea how much an open mouth Neca Predator goes for nowadays? Been thinking of selling mine since I have my eye on a certain 1/4 figure for PO.

You're looking at $180-$200 shipped here in the forum and $200-$250 on Ebay.

Was Randy ever asked if Neca had plans on releasing the face versions again?

That thing is like a cross between an ED209 and Brundlefly. :lol
as they were both designed a lot later, it's rather their ancestor than cross :)
A design that would have worked under other circumstances (and in another movie!) - but thank goodness Giger was pulled in.
profeceus is majorly built on those out-of-trash-can designs btw :D

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

funny story! is it a fact?
it's always good when a bad idea fails.

Fact indeed. And yes, very, very good...
originalpredatorfullside2.jpg

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Anyone know if Calendars.com carries 1/4 Predators? Looking to get the new Led one.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I just can't believe I was at a toy show having zero finds when I saw a closed mouth a seller had. He was charging something around $150-$180 or something like that. I took a hard long look at it and noticed it was missing one tooth/tusk. I pointed it out to him, and BAM! $40! Easily bought.

I just can't believe I was at a toy show having zero finds when I saw a closed mouth a seller had. He was charging something around $150-$180 or something like that. I took a hard long look at it and noticed it was missing one tooth/tusk. I pointed it out to him, and BAM! $40! Easily bought.

How had the mandible been damaged, was it removed from the box in the past? Did you pay 40 or 110?

Even if it wasn't new, that's borderline criminal. Either your bargaining style is impeccable, or the seller had a slight meth addiction.
or some mom punished her kid by selling all his toys for whatever price :D

or some mom punished her kid by selling all his toys for whatever price :D

Yeah, and before selling it, she broke one of its teeth to show the little rascal what happens if you don't brush. Kid still skipped brushing. So Predator has a new owner for peanuts. The mother, exhausted and angry, gives up on trying, buys meth, sells boy on eBay for full price (complete set of teeth, for now).

Yeah, and before selling it, she broke one of its teeth to show the little rascal what happens if you don't brush. Kid still skipped brushing. So Predator has a new owner for peanuts. The mother, exhausted and angry, gives up on trying, buys meth, sells boy on eBay for full price (complete set of teeth, for now).
You just made my day!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back