NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also planning to repaint mine. But not a full repaint. Dont have the guts to disassemble it. Just the accessories and the armor. Thanks for the inspiration guys.

Don't fear, take it apart:
dca1jr.jpg

Don't fear, take it apart:
dca1jr.jpg

I recommend using white primer for his body parts, but I had issues when I used the primer on the skirt , the primer made it go sticky , your better off just painting over it ( well I used ) with rynox brown ( base coat ) citadel paints with a wide flat brush then dry brushing it with lighter shades to highlight the recesses etc.

It looks like this summer we may get more 1/4 Preds! This time from the AVP line. Painted armor looks amazing. Fingers crossed that's true:panic:

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Really hope these are 1/4 AvP pieces, but I may need to add an extension to the house as I barely have enough room for the current figures.

Those are most likely the 2-up pieces they make for every single figure. I wouldn't be surprised if we see 1/4 scale AVP Predators in the future, but for now those belong to the prototype of the 8 1/2" figures.

Finally completed series 1 and 2 with the 3 figures i had missing. Also managed to get a very good price on a Gort P1 that hopefully will arrive this week, so now I just need to rearrange the shelves again to fit all 8 in.

a34a8d8033e3172a7c6cfc708744848b.jpg

^^^Awesome!!! Are you going to take them out and display their badassery!?
I just bought CH Unmasked for $110 shipped, so hopefully they ship it out today:D

Yes, they'll be out on the shelf when I've got space for them. Dutch is badly outnumbered with this lot :). Btw, got my CH unmasked for £62, which is about $95 :D

Niiiccceee Royce!!! You just need the Opened Mouth JH......just like me :D

Thanks! Yeah but I think that I am done until NECA gets around to making a 1/4 scale Scar. The open mouth is the weakest of the three to me. I think the closed mouth is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reposed.. Them standing in the same position was bothering me already lol

1477c4a69facf448baf2898c2a3d7415.jpg

e10119d52cd42d15757cd07b4ec49c1c.jpg

fd49827d4823046cdb2708ccdba1c31b.jpg

62bb02bf1842fe4e173bd3c448a426e4.jpg

Got the Gort P1 today, surprised how small the skull and spine is. Compared to Dutch looks like it would be from a teenager rather than a 6' something soldier. Will post better pics when I get all the figures out on display together.

f6050eaebc74d401999ddee4c43de23b.jpg

094b838f99c323dd0a77c1d62d1a5704.jpg

Glad i 3D printed my own at 1/4 scale, it matches up with Dutch's size really well. I just need to get around to repainting it.

30aa2a79bcb48d54a9871c19f790d69d.jpg

Royce12, nice pics. Do you use stands, or are they just free standing? I've got large white metal doll stands but would rather have clear stands if there is anything suitable.

Man I really need to learn about this 3D printing stuff!!

Thanks ageofstrife. These guys are free standing. Once you get them into a good stance they are very stable. I have not had one fall yet unlike NECA's Master Chief and Iron Man.

Back