NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own him and glad I do. For the price this Quarter scale Predator cannot be beat! Here are some cu pics in box at this point (shots taken using 5k lights which equal midday sunlight so colors are true):

ElderPredatorheadcu_zps62256930.jpg

ElderPredatorbodycu_zpsc7110ef0.jpg

And here is a bonus pic:
Gortnskull.jpg

So is no one getting Big Red? The Elder is my favorite Pred from ANY of the movies, but I wanna see what Red looks like in hand too :)

Big red was a easy pass for me ,too.I think you have to be into that predator/samurai thing.The hot toys avp pred/samurai was a easy pass as well

I remember getting my first P1 closed mouth way back in 2011. Still the best box opening experience I've had and most fun I've had with a figure.

Thought NECA might have upped their game 2 years on though.

I remember getting my first P1 closed mouth way back in 2011. Still the best box opening experience I've had and most fun I've had with a figure.

Thought NECA might have upped their game 2 years on though.

I was thinking that maybe he was done so good that he still holds up against todays standards buy I agree Neca seem to make these guys all feel similar in some weird way.

The Elder up there will Probably be my last big Pred unless they do more of the Lost Tribe or the Wolf. I won't be able to pass up any of those. :D

The Elder up there will Probably be my last big Pred unless they do more of the Lost Tribe or the Wolf. I won't be able to pass up any of those. :D

If they pass on Wolf that would be a huge fail. They need to do different heads of him like the P1. Only issue I see is if they need to make him a bit thinner to be accurate then they can't use their current parts.

Xander21, Did you buy all the extra heads by themselves, or just buy all versions of the figures and pop em off for display?
I wish I could find some spare heads for sale somewhere!

No I had to buy all the versions of the figures and popped the heads off and kept one of each figure extra in the box...the others I threw away

I also have borg but one of his knifes broke off when it fell from the stand, so have to fix that

No I had to buy all the versions of the figures and popped the heads off and kept one of each figure extra in the box...the others I threw away

I also have borg but one of his knifes broke off when it fell from the stand, so have to fix that

you threw away the bodies? seriously?

what the F___... you could have at least give them away or something. I'm sure someone could have used parts from them. (You yourself said the knife broke on your figure lol :lol:lol)

Xander21, Did you buy all the extra heads by themselves, or just buy all versions of the figures and pop em off for display?
I wish I could find some spare heads for sale somewhere!

I wish I could too. But it is pretty much impossible. I need the head of the City Hunter unmasked, but no way to get it...

(Cases like this, I wish people in China would make copies/ recasts and put on ebay or something :lol)

got my set of the new pair yesterday, and am really happy with them. Elder is great in person, and so is Big Red. Elder is definitely selling out way faster too, the place I got it from only had one Elder left, but had like six Big Red's.

Anyone in the LA area looking to get these needs to go to Frank and sons.. $130 out the door for the pair, won't find a batter deal anywhere I don't think.

got my set of the new pair yesterday, and am really happy with them. Elder is great in person, and so is Big Red. Elder is definitely selling out way faster too, the place I got it from only had one Elder left, but had like six Big Red's.

Anyone in the LA area looking to get these needs to go to Frank and sons.. $130 out the door for the pair, won't find a batter deal anywhere I don't think.

$130 is a steal!

i picked up the masked city hunter yesterday and think it is a pretty nice looking figure. he looks great next to the p1 masked figure.

Back