NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hold out for some more in-hand pics. That guy's pics weren't too spectacular to be honest. I've seen really ****ty pics of 1/4 NECA Preds and some really amazing ones, making the figure look awesome or crappy.

They are , i like mine but 90$ is not the end of the world to me so to each is own.I wouldnt post pics here though , so everyone can ruin the fun and mock the figure.

It doesn't look too bad to me! It looks a lot better than NECA's own site pictures.

I ll post some pics , you guys are killing me.I hope hot toys makes one though because its far from epic.But its a 1/4 elder , i never thought to see the day.And the head sculpt is awesome

I'm completely stoked myself. I've always wanted a 1/4 Elder and I never thought it'd happen either so even if it's not the epitome of perfection, it's good enough for me after a few touch ups! :D

You customizers are missing the point. A lot of people want these to be acceptable right out of the box. Many of us don't have the skills to re-sculpt or repaint these figures. with that said, I don't think that the elder is as bad as people are making him out to be. But I do, however, feel be a little disappointed that Neca clearly didn't try as hard as they could have.

Ill agree the dreads being black sucks and there not long enough.But most of all no ball joint in the hips.For me thats the worst but i am not going to playing with the figure so its all good.

Ill agree the dreads being black sucks and there not long enough.But most of all no ball joint in the hips.For me thats the worst but i am not going to playing with the figure so its all good.

Wow, see these pics look SO much better than that other guys! He looks great to me...the head sculpt is beautiful. Are his dreads really BLACK or are they greyish/blue? The proto looked more correct. And NECA knows they aren't black.

And I actually prefer the legs without the ball joints. Looks more aesthetic and the Elder always just stood upright in the movie so the lack of ball joints looks better for him.

Great pics bud! Looks much nicer there. And don’t mind what we say. As long as you’re happy with what you buy S'all that matters :duff

I prefer the joints they used on P1 and Elder too. They have an over all sturdier/stable feel. My city hunter looks like its about to faceplant no matter how I pose him.

guys, I just want one neca 1/4 predator... which one is neca's best? thanks :)

Man that's a toughie! I've got them all to date, with the exception of the Elder which I have on order, and I can tell you my 3 favorites are Masked and Closed Mouth Jungle Hunter and Masked City Hunter.

I hope they go a little further with the 1/4 Lost Tribe and put out the Lost (Borg), Stalker (Brother Boar) and Shaman (Hippie) Preds.

I love the open mouth version, but I have all the heads for both P1 and P2

the dreads look good to me, they are longer than the other preds, don't know how they look on the back (and if he has some dreads tied up like in the film EDIT: ok I see he does, cool) the frills look very nice also

no one has Big Red yet?

Last edited:
Closed mouth P1 for the win with the helmeted for a close 2nd. The open mouth is everywhere and way over done.

Hear, hear. I agree.

The closed mouthed P1 is the only 1/4 scale figure I have at the moment and to me he is the best P1 Neca Predator figure that they have released so far.

Back