NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found this neca is working on avp

87742d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1davidavppred.jpg

AVP, goodddd, I can skip those...although the face actually looks good unlike the movie version

Last edited:
AVP, goodddd, I can skip those...although the face actually looks good unlike the movie version

Neca posted on Twitter that they were slightly altering the physique of the AvP preds to make them more predator looking. Not in those words but that seems to be the plan.

Is that going to be ¼? They seemed reluctant to do them even in 7”. Would be cool to see them in that scale if they don’t mess it up. Unlike most I’m quite fond of the AvP preds… :monkey3

Neca posted on Twitter that they were slightly altering the physique of the AvP preds to make them more predator looking. Not in those words but that seems to be the plan.

Is that going to be ¼? They seemed reluctant to do them even in 7”. Would be cool to see them in that scale if they don’t mess it up. Unlike most I’m quite fond of the AvP preds… :monkey3

That may be a 2-up sculpt for the 7" scale, not a 1/4 figure

Back