NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashkanls said:
If some one wants to send me there Gort skull spine I will cast it and send it back and send them two extra. I want a few for myself.

DONE AND DONE - I just PMed you - I've got the 1/4 Scale Gort skull and spine and will gladly send you mine so you can cast it, especially if you'll send the original and two extras back once you're done.

Thanks!

oh yeah looks damn good, really does.

*i dont have the space, wait for the 6-inch*

^aaaaaand thats on repeat. ;)

kinda amazing how well that 18” p2 “toy” holds up next to the 400$+ EB T2 - Neca should really be proud of their work and keep making more large scale preds! cuz imma keep buyin em! :D

The 1/4 preds really do look good displayed with high end 1/6 and even high end 1/4 figures. I decided to open up the 1/4 ram pred that I was originally gonna sell but he has quickly become my favorite of the two.
View attachment 53193
View attachment 53194

My city hunter should be here in a couple days!

I've been working on a little stand to keep him from toppling over. Here's a teaser, it's made of stone. I'll give it a small peg which will slip into the Predator's foot.

NECA14predatorstand.jpg

dmpsk8 said:
I've been working on a little stand to keep him from toppling over. Here's a teaser, it's made of stone. I'll give it a small peg which will slip into the Predator's foot.

NECA14predatorstand.jpg

Great base, but you'll need something more than a foot peg to keep them upright. The ankles are a bit weak (just a bit) and thus my City Hunter tends to get into a gangsta lean all on his own, even with a base and foot peg...but maybe that's just mine...

Back