NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Termoil Video

Using a hair dryer will soften up the vinyl components of the figure, and the disc can be worked into the holster on the waist belt, no problem.

Using heat helps soften the hands up for reposing and swapping out.

I used a sculpting tool to pop my disc in, it stays in very securely. I also used heat to bend the toes down so they touch the ground.

Re: The Termoil Video

Using a hair dryer will soften up the vinyl components of the figure, and the disc can be worked into the holster on the waist belt, no problem.

Using heat helps soften the hands up for reposing and swapping out.

I find the vinyl returns to its normal state after a short time after doing this:slap

Loving the 1/4 scale figures from neca, already have the p1, masked and unmasked.
Going to get the p2, maybe the gort and warrior, but unless they do the grey back elder (fingers crossed) why bother with the rest of the hunters.
Whats the deal with the hot toys 1/4 scale figures?
Will they have any light up features and what do they plan on releasing?
Probabley everything right in multiple variations?:)

Damn that Warrior Predator looks good. I just think I'd really be pushing it with money and space buying the entire Lost Clan in 1:4 if thats what they're looking to do.

I find the vinyl returns to its normal state after a short time after doing this:slap

400.jpg

Lateral thought much?

You can pick up Warrior and p2 combined for the same price as HT's new p2 ;-)

And arent they only doing 2 more preds from the p2 line? That might even just be an unmasked p2?

I was only thinking the other day that it was Mcfarlane that started the 1/4 scale figure market with Freddy and Michael Myers. Yet Mcfarlane only ever did there Alien and Predators in 7" and 1/6 I know some will say Kenner were there first with the 18" Alien,but we realy do have a lot to thank Mcfarlane for.

Hey Tankman if it's not a secret. Approx. when we could expect to see 1/4 P2 unmasked version?? And if it's going to be accompanied with any other quarter scaler and which one??

so ToysRUs might not even bring any? I was hoping they got them so I didn't have to buy it online I wanted to be able to pick it up myself and buy it at the store. If they don't come to Toys R Us I won't be able to get it at all :monkey2

TRU had the last Preds, and Prometheus. And every other Predators.

Don't see why they wouldn't.

I would keep checking the website. My best friend works at TRU and he says TRU has 6000 items offered on the web not available in stores and that it all depends on warehouse distribution.

I live close to 2 different stores and never found the NECA 1/4 scales near the store closest although I heard they showed up several times at the higher volume store 30 mins away from me.

I wouldn't rule stores having them out, but was advised the web sometimes captures them first in the on-line inventory.

Gort is a great figure - I just got mine today (from BBTS) and it's a beauty...

I'm liking it almost as much as the City Hunter I got today too... :)

Dammit City Hunter looks awesome. Too bad the 1/4ths have never came over to my country before.. at least, to any shops I've been to. Always had fakes of the closed mouth Pred 1 but that was it. T_T

Back