NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is looking so good I'm thinking of adding my old HT P2s to the FS list...well the masked one anyway. Not sure yet though. I'd like at least one Predator in '1/6' but if I was only keeping one it'd be Classic converted to P1 as I have it now. I'd keep my HT BD P2 at least until I see a NECA '1:4' version.

note: scales in quotation marks because we all know no one has ever truly made a Predator to correct scale

sweet jesus! that looks fantastic! I cannot wait.

Look's nice, but the painted finish doesn't really matter to me much. I'll be doing a complete customizing effort on him once I get my hands on him. This way he'll match up better to my custom P1. I'll get a better idea of the sculpt detail once I cover him up with primer. I have a few mods that I'm thinking of so we'll see what's possible once I have him in hand.

Mine will stay stock - I'm too lazy and don't have enough time to mess with it - and most people when they enter my home theater/basement they simply stare at the figures and don't realize how much better or worse they could be...

0952.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42684&extra=page=1
Ready for scream?

Looks amazing. There's no way a fan of the character could turn this down at such a good price.

This thing is looking so good I'm thinking of adding my old HT P2s to the FS list...well the masked one anyway. Not sure yet though. I'd like at least one Predator in '1/6' but if I was only keeping one it'd be Classic converted to P1 as I have it now. I'd keep my HT BD P2 at least until I see a NECA '1:4' version.

note: scales in quotation marks because we all know no one has ever truly made a Predator to correct scale

Do you have the NECA '1/4' P1?

All 3 versions yes. Might be tempted by a reissue with the new articulation as someone brought up yesterday. The roaring pose on the current figure is good but not great, you can't really hunch him over. Better hip articulation might help with that.

Ultimately I'm only after the most accurate figures of the P1 and P2 main preds in 1:4 (which is gonna be NECA, lets face it), all preds from 1 and 2 by NECA in the small scale and perhaps just one good high-end 1:6 predator. I was going to keep some HT Predator 3 figures aswell but I think I can live without them afterall.

I need major cutbacks now, even regardless of saving for a wedding, due to the increasing cost of toys generally and the fact my wages aint going any higher. Of course I'd buy everything from everyone in every scale if I could.

Ultimately I'm only after the most accurate figures of the P1 and P2 main preds in 1:4 (which is gonna be NECA, lets face it), all preds from 1 and 2 by NECA in the small scale and perhaps just one good high-end 1:6 predator. I was going to keep some HT Predator 3 figures aswell but I think I can live without them afterall.

I know it's been said before but it's a shame that NECA's 1/4 Preds aren't in 1/6 scale as that would have been the perfect mix of accuracy and a good scale for displaying.

Have the Scout Predator a Cut Line on his helmet like the Line on the P1 Helmet ?

@tankman, on what your are working now ?
The Alien Queen, AVP Predators, P2 Trophy Wall Environment, Dillon ?

A Bd 1/4 City Hunter was cool with closed Mouth, a second cut off Arm, a human Trophy, Cutting disc, spear, open and Cloed Hands.

Have the revisted P1 a new, seperate Loincloath to hide the Hipjoints.

Look's nice, but the painted finish doesn't really matter to me much. I'll be doing a complete customizing effort on him once I get my hands on him. This way he'll match up better to my custom P1. I'll get a better idea of the sculpt detail once I cover him up with primer. I have a few mods that I'm thinking of so we'll see what's possible once I have him in hand.

I'm thinking about it too, but I gotta motivate myself first, lol looking forward on your work though..

Looks much better than NECA's pictures, surprisingly enough.

they only showed one picture, those pics we saw before was actually from Figures.com, NECA gave them a production copy early, so they can review it.

Back