NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.

I have the 1/4 gort now so its not like ive got the original to start with (well, close but not exactly) so i dont have the thing in back of my mind pushing me to make my collection make sense. I only have the dilemma of which i think would make a better display piece. And im kind of leaning towards Ram

He has my least favourite mask of Any pred. If he was a maskless figure it would be different

Does anyone know if Neca will release the 1/4 Pred 1's again? They have done that with the 1/4 t-800 and ALIEN, so maybe the Pred also??? Maybe?

Last edited:
I'd say its a possibility given they're redoing it again at the smaller scale to have the updated hip articulation ala the P2 figures. I can see them upscaling the new version to "1/4".

anyone want a neca 1/4 p1 gort bio version? 85 shipped anyone?
578485_282328465213727_1138293198_n.jpg

NECA 1/4 P2 hits Amazon with hefty price tag
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Neca-Predators-Series-Predator-Worldwide/dp/B008R1FJGY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349542732&sr=8-1&keywords=1%3A4+Scale+Action+Figures%3A+Masked+City+Hunter[/ame]

Back