NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is acting a lot like Selectiv...

You know, I've been seeing hints of that since his first post..
Never was enough for me to say anything though..

I can totally see Selektiv coming back and toning down the crazyness a bit, to get his rants out while not being banned..

Evidently some don't possess the humility to admit when they're wrong.

The hands? Different position from the pic, nothing I could do about that.

The gauntlet? Would have been a perfect match if I had retracted them a little bit.

The thighs? I neglected to turn his waist to match the angle of the on-set pic.

The armor? Well, your mistaken about that as well.

Sorry but if one looks at that example and still insists that this figure is way off they either need Lasik surgery, are crazy or they're trolling.

YEP, SELEKTIV

:panic:

Yep...I agree.

Or jealous because he put 1000$ dollars for HT predators and now he see than not even one is accurate.
To be honest all the predators from HT are terrible, look at the new classic wannabe.

I mean this is a scandal to release something like this, look at his face ! Predator ? Oh my god.

He's even starting to sound like his old self. :cuckoo:

He is acting a lot like Selectiv...

What? You reported someone for smilies because they're tired of you complaining about the same thing over and over again? People have done far worse on SSF and for far less-logical reasons. Just saying...

seems like we have a troll problem lol :lol

Evidently some don't possess the humility to admit when they're wrong.

The hands? Different position from the pic, nothing I could do about that.

The gauntlet? Would have been a perfect match if I had retracted them a little bit.

The thighs? I neglected to turn his waist to match the angle of the on-set pic.

The armor? Well, your mistaken about that as well.

Sorry but if one looks at that example and still insists that this figure is way off they either need Lasik surgery, are crazy or they're trolling.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Mind you idiots like Darylox (Selektiv) really don't help the more moderate NECA fans here in persuading the sceptics and high-end or nothing crowd.

I cant say I am a big fan of the Neca 1/4 Pred, well that was until I saw one in person lol

Back