NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ,greetings All. I m new here

just wanna share my 1/4 scale Predator

prejgl.jpg

PRE183.jpg

PRE182.jpg

p111.jpg

Have you boys seen this photo? Anyone want to do a comparison shot between this and the masked version? :naughty

Hehe, the only reason I even dared to pose him like that was because I did it the day I got him before I started reading all the issues with the fragile netting, if I had known I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to pose him that way.

BTW I must have been lucky because out of all three of my Preds the open mouth is the only one with one tear in the netting and luckily it's in a spot on his torso that's covered up by his skulls so you can't even see it.

Hello, private collectors. I'm new to these forums and I love collecting Predators! I'm wondering as to which 18 inch version seems to be the most appealing to everyone since I don't want to order the 3 different versions. 1 is just enough for me :D

Hello, private collectors. I'm new to these forums and I love collecting Predators! I'm wondering as to which 18 inch version seems to be the most appealing to everyone since I don't want to order the 3 different versions. 1 is just enough for me :D

Masked and open mouth. I have both and I can't decide wich is my favorite. :)

Do you guys not approve of that stance? I'm catching a lot of flack here for some reason lol.

The open mouth, IMO, doesn't look as good standing straight up, like he's pissed off enough to roar but doesn't know how to express himself lol.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, greetings, I m new here, I dont understand why I couldn`t post any pic here, is it because I`m newbie???

:welcome Save your desired pics with Photobucket and then you should be able to post your pics here on this forums...

Shadow on the wall :lol :
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKwyzb5S34&feature=related"]Mike Oldfield - Shadow On The Wall - YouTube[/ame]

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

Back