NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tankman was the one attacking Hot Toys about accuracy and it's now a fact that his sculpt isn't much better.

He did it so many times people stopped responding to him. I lost respect for him after reading his posts about HT.

It's his artistic interpretation. it's not accurate at all when you look at everything combined.

I'm not saying that to be nasty, it's just the truth.

Good, yes.

Accurate, no.

And it will become even more apparent when additional photos of the original suit get posted.

It sounds like you have something against Tankman and you're taking it out on his sculpt.

I am a Predator 1 snob. I'm without a doubt borderline psychotic about this monster. I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with this figure aside from articulation.

:flag

Mine:

PRE183.jpg

PRE182.jpg

I customize & repaint it.

Wow, looks great!:clap

Paint me a closed mouth and send it my way please.:yess: :D

Yes we are. :slap

Just take a look at the details.... the mask shape, armor shape, etc.

Body/head size dimensions.

It's obvious and it's shameful.

Nothing critical to say at all, huh. That's suspicious coming from the forums resident critique king.

Tankman deserves a punch in the face after dumping all the buckets he did on Hot Toys for 'inaccuracy.

Some others in this thread do, too. :mad:

Reaktwon is going to post more original photos soon, too (masked and unmasked).

I don't get it honestly???? :slap Judging figure proportions from one crappy picture I took??? No offense but you're like highschool kids on Youtube and car forums arguing about which supercar is better?? And the fastest thing they've ever saw or driven is their parents minivan?
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :medic

prejgl.jpg

Saying this is not accurate, is like saying that this girl is not sexy... :dunno
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9CjviJ5jsc&feature=related"]Nicole Scherzinger - Wet - YouTube[/ame]

Tankman was the one attacking Hot Toys about accuracy and it's now a fact that his sculpt isn't much better.

He did it so many times people stopped responding to him. I lost respect for him after reading his posts about HT.

It's his artistic interpretation. it's not accurate at all when you look at everything combined.

I'm not saying that to be nasty, it's just the truth.

Good, yes.

Accurate, no.

And it will become even more apparent when additional photos of the original suit get posted.

Is the Neca version perfect ? No, but it represent the character much better than Hot Toys.
This is not troling, lying or something else.This is the truth.
So why you attacking the sculptor ? Most people agree with him , because his manifestations are correct.

d67auwzi.jpg

bmgdbu5y.jpg

Picture+078.jpg

nnp5cf8j.jpg

sw006.jpg

SP_A5470.jpg

SP_A5448.jpg

nwmsyqme.jpg

Nobody is interested to reading here about the Hot Toys or Mcfarlane Predator, all figures have their own thread.

Let's stay on the topic now.

Last edited:
I just took the liberty of painstakingly posing my masked Pred exactly like that on-set picture of Kevin and viewing it at that exact height and angle...inaccurate my ass lol.

It's almost spooky how much Tankman nailed him and I don't see, or know of, any of these so called liberties he took with the armor, every nook and cranny that's supposed to be there is there with no embellishments that I can see.

The most inaccurate thing about it is the netting but the sculpt is immaculate.

Last edited:
I just don't understand what's with this rebellious phase of his... he doesn't log on much, but whenever he does, it's always about something negative. Quite frankly, I thought we were done stirring the pot in this thread, especially when the only thing he has to go on is a comparison between a figure with almost minimal articulation (lessened still by the netting) and a flexible latex suit.

I just took the liberty of painstakingly posing my masked Pred exactly like that on-set picture of Kevin and viewing it at that exact height and angle...inaccurate my ass lol.

It's almost spooky how much Tankman nailed him and I don't see, or know of, any of these so called liberties he took with the armor, every nook and cranny that's supposed to be there is there with no embellishments that I can see.

The most inaccurate thing about it is the netting but the sculpt is immaculate.

omg you should take a pic!

I wouldn't even mention the articulation in this instance, like I said with some posing I got mine to look just like that on-set picture.

IMO Butters simply didn't try hard enough to match them.

I just don't understand what's with this rebellious phase of his... he doesn't log on much, but whenever he does, it's always about something negative. Quite frankly, I thought we were done stirring the pot in this thread, especially when the only thing he has to go on is a comparison between a figure with almost minimal articulation (lessened still by the netting) and a flexible latex suit.
It's simple.

He's an attention seeking moron.

"LERK AT MEH!!1111 I HAz BAD SPELINGG AND IS A RERBEL!!"

.....Humans :slap

And just to hammer it home even further...

p111-3.jpg

Inaccurate. Uh huh lol.

About the only real negative thing I can say when you place them side by side like that is that it really shows how off the mark the netting is.

Last edited:
Yep, totally see what Butters was saying now.

The figure on the left looks nothing like the actual screen used costume on the right.
____ NECA with their inaccurate bull____.

p111-3.jpg

Back