NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose everyone and their mother are looking for these, but does anyone know where I might find the alternate heads for sale?

I suppose everyone and their mother are looking for these, but does anyone know where I might find the alternate heads for sale?

implied-facepalm.jpg

One of my closed mouth Preddy's knee joint is really loose, anyone know how to tighten it up?

Guys,

I have a dumb question... got my masked Predator yesterday and was wondering how the bio helmet hoses are connecting to the gun and backpack. Any idea ? Thanks :panic:

Guys,

I have a dumb question... got my masked Predator yesterday and was wondering how the bio helmet hoses are connecting to the gun and backpack. Any idea ? Thanks :panic:

I asked the same question a couple of pages back and someone showed me pictures, there are little holes in the backpack
you can go back, or maybe someone can quote the post again? ill see...

I have the closed mouth version bought from play.com for 65 pound delivered. Now they have lowered it to 55 pound:horror

Great price to start with.

I'm in 2 minds whether to send mine back, as it is still sealed in it's box and was (damaged) when it arrived.
Well one of its hands are loose in box but I am assuming it will pop staright back on.

Talking to a guy at play, he said they will refund me the total plus return postage for the damage as long as I send it back recorded delivery.

Then if I reorder there is a chance I will get another choice of figure.

Am really in 2 minds what to do.
Either send back and then reorder and maybe get the same figure slightly cheaper.
Just reorder 2 more and hope I get lucky and get all 3 versions.
Or just be happy with what I've got and hope someone here will either sell me a masked head as that is the one I wanted.
Although the closed mouth is very cool and seems alot of you prefer this version.
Also is anybody making the bio masks seperatley as this thread is way to big to keep up with?
Would look good holding his bio or just nice to have the option to pop it on or off depending on mood.

This has givin me headaches deciding what to do, as all 3 versions are equally appealing depending on what pose the figure is in.
Any help would be greatfull:)

I have the closed mouth version bought from play.com for 65 pound delivered. Now they have lowered it to 55 pound:horror

I'm in 2 minds whether to send mine back, as it is still sealed in it's box and was (damaged) when it arrived.
Well one of its hands are loose in box but I am assuming it will pop staright back on.

Talking to a guy at play, he said they will refund me the total plus return postage for the damage as long as I send it back recorded delivery.

Either send back and then reorder and maybe get the same figure slightly cheaper.
Or just be happy with what I've got and hope someone here will either sell me a masked head as that is the one I wanted.
Although the closed mouth is very cool and seems alot of you prefer this version.
Also is anybody making the bio masks seperatley as this thread is way to big to keep up with?
Would look good holding his bio or just nice to have the option to pop it on or off depending on mood.

This has givin me headaches deciding what to do, as all 3 versions are equally appealing depending on what pose the figure is in.

Keep the one youve got, and buy the masked one from forbidden planet -

https://forbiddenplanet.com/66250-predator-14-scale-action-figures-predator-masked-version/

https://forbiddenplanet.com/pages/faq/#how-much-will-delivery-cost

Thanks for the links you pay the extra but least it's not a gamble.
I've ordered another one from play and will see what turns up.

If it's another closed mouth version, I'll return the one I have and still be a tenner up:)

If it's a masked version, I'll be happy and probabley keep both, but then I'll need an open mouthed version to complete the set.:cuckoo:

Bet an open mouthed one turns up just my luck:dunno

Toys R Us currently has the Closed Mouth in stock for $69.99 and free shipping! If you don't already have one of these guys, GO NOW!

$69.99 shipped is a steal, and you'll have the best looking one of the three.:D

pred1u.jpg
pred2d.jpg

Surprisingly good for a NECA figure, especially only at $80. Happy to see the heads and hands swap in and out easily but I suppose it's easier on a larger scale figure.

Pull the trigger and get an extra from Play,
Have an unmasked from an Amazon seller (in the process of returning it for a replacement tho, he has a broken knee right knee) but still went straight to Play and got another 'lucky dip' for £55 :) (cheers for the tip BTW)

Cheers,
Doug

Back