NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine turned up :hi5:
I got the masked one. Not had a proper look yet, will do when I get home tonight.

When I look at the video at how easy it is to remove the head it makes me wish Neca would have included the other 2 heads in with the figure and then just charged more. That way with one purchase you have all three. But maybe that's not good for marketing. I dunno wateves. But I am really really looking foward to getting this guy. I'm generally the kind of collector who just can't open their toys. Some I do but most I don't. I see this guy as a "must open". I don't care if I have to destroy the packaging to do it either. He's going to sit next to me while I play my newly acquired "Predator: concrete jungle" game. Yeah PS2 baby!

When I look at the video at how easy it is to remove the head it makes me wish Neca would have included the other 2 heads in with the figure and then just charged more. That way with one purchase you have all three. But maybe that's not good for marketing. I dunno wateves. But I am really really looking foward to getting this guy. I'm generally the kind of collector who just can't open their toys. Some I do but most I don't. I see this guy as a "must open". I don't care if I have to destroy the packaging to do it either. He's going to sit next to me while I play my newly acquired "Predator: concrete jungle" game. Yeah PS2 baby!

For some strange reason, this figure just doesnt look as good when hes in his box. Take him out and he comes alive!

All three available at gohastings with free shipping and 10% off! Go now, get to da choppa!

YAY100K - 10% + Free shipping
TIMELORD - 20%

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but wow, Neca did a fine job on this and they did it at a really affordable price point

Anyone who still have not nabbed on yet. Gohastings.com is running there 20% off sale again. I added a masked version to my cart, with shipping and the sale coupon it came out to being right under $83. Coupon code is TIMELORD

Just type in Neca Predator in the search and all 3 versions should come up right at the top.

Fantastic tutorial Terminator_Fan_Game! Was really looking forward to it. Easy to understand and explained clearly. A little worried about the shaving stage though since it's trial and error based

Fantastic tutorial Terminator_Fan_Game! Was really looking forward to it. Easy to understand and explained clearly. A little worried about the shaving stage though since it's trial and error based

Thanks.:)
Yeah, that is the hardest part...but still very easy to do and its very hard to mess it up if you go slow and keep checking.
Its actually easier than it sounds, to be honest.
Infact, I was worried about that stage too, but only because I was scared that I would cut my fingers - which I ended up doing!:gah:
Be careful guys!

Back