NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7641.jpg

Great improvement ! How do you make the quills ? What are you using for ?

To those with a TRU.com order:

My order currently says "Item(s) located in stock" and there's no hold on my credit card yet. Is it the same for everyone else still, too?

Another business day; another bump!

Anything new happening with your order? Any hold on your credit card yet? My order says they could arrive between tomorrow and the 10th, so they better start shipping these soon!

Hi

I spoke to forbidden Planet today about my order for the masked predator and he said the first batch has been dispatched but they are expecting another shipment next week.........

Now fingers crossed that they are I've been let down by forbidden before :mad:

Hi

I spoke to forbidden Planet today about my order for the masked predator and he said the first batch has been dispatched but they are expecting another shipment next week.........

Now fingers crossed that they are I've been let down by forbidden before :mad:

Hey man, i got an email from FP today and seems we're getting 2 different stories, you were told they're expecting another shipment next week...here's what they told me

"We did have some come into stock that fulfilled the first part of our pre-orders but we've sold out of those. We are, however, expecting more in within the next few weeks which we're hopeful will fulfil the rest."

now i dont know what to believe

Got the three figs yesterday, man they look so awesome. Bring on p2 neca, no excuses, those figs would sell like hotcakes.

Hey man, i got an email from FP today and seems we're getting 2 different stories, you were told they're expecting another shipment next week...here's what they told me

"We did have some come into stock that fulfilled the first part of our pre-orders but we've sold out of those. We are, however, expecting more in within the next few weeks which we're hopeful will fulfil the rest."

now i dont know what to believe

As long as they are deffentley getting some in I'm happy he seemed pretty confidentthat they were getting another shipment .

That's one of my favorite shots in the film, it makes the Pred seem all the more intelligent watching him trying to figure out why the hell his cloaking isn't working, looking up and thinking "Ah %^*($# me, it's the !@#$%^ water!"

That's one of my favorite shots in the film, it makes the Pred seem all the more intelligent watching him trying to figure out why the hell his cloaking isn't working, looking up and thinking "Ah %^*($# me, it's the !@#$%^ water!"

:exactly: :goodpost:

Another business day; another bump!

Anything new happening with your order? Any hold on your credit card yet? My order says they could arrive between tomorrow and the 10th, so they better start shipping these soon!

Just got my shipping confirmation @ Toys r us :yess: via UPS :clap

Got mine - but I think his left leg looks a little bent at the shin and ankle.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or is this normal?

5805936630_9742805d0d_z.jpg

Both of mine have shins that look like that as well, but I can't say I noticed until you pointed it out. Doesn't seem to affect how they stand either.

I noticed one of my arms dosent have netting on it is it normal. I must say for the money you pay this figure isent to bad I only had one little spot on the netting that was ripped other than that my masked version is pretty nice just not sure about the one arm not hhaving any netting.

I noticed one of my arms dosent have netting on it is it normal. I must say for the money you pay this figure isent to bad I only had one little spot on the netting that was ripped other than that my masked version is pretty nice just not sure about the one arm not hhaving any netting.

Have you seen the movie??? For real like Thats how it is.

Back