NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics man, i like what you have done to his armour!

Once my masked arrives i am gonna try repaint his armour a bit with some more greenish highlights and browns/ splatters etc :)
not forgetting the blast marks aswell! Its weird how Neca have painted the blast marks on the 7inch figures but not the 1/4 scale?

Not much at all has changed except the articulation. We both have shared the same factories. Todd would only allow so much paint hits and wanted less to keep the cost down but still the sculpt is what it is. Look at the P1 12 inch and 7 and you'll can see the figure looks half done paint wise. The main thing that is better now is articulation but the sculpt on Mc Todd P2 was always just some Predator and doesn't look like P2. The sculpt never was what it should have been which is cool with me because it let us go in and revisit P2.

can't wait to see some new pictures of p2, and some with his helmet on.
any pictures of p1 in package yet?

Nice pics man, i like what you have done to his armour!

Once my masked arrives i am gonna try repaint his armour a bit with some more greenish highlights and browns/ splatters etc :)
not forgetting the blast marks aswell! Its weird how Neca have painted the blast marks on the 7inch figures but not the 1/4 scale?

Thanks dude, I just weathered the armor up with black acrylic. I notice how his armor in the film has an ever so slight greenish hue to it but it's really hard to pin down exactly how dark, light or even what shade this green is.

If someone can replicate that more power to them.

I think silent did a decent job on the 1/6 figure. A little more green then I would like, but better then the the original silver.

Due to my lack of attention I've got 6 19" preds; two of each. Of the five I've already received one has perfect netting, the others not so much. Some have broken links others have thin sections that will eventually break. Not a deal breaker since I'm planning on replacing the netting. Did the mod on one of the masked preds. The mask popped off easier then I anticipated.:yess:
FullBodies4.jpg

I think silent did a decent job on the 1/6 figure. A little more green then I would like, but better then the the original silver.

Due to my lack of attention I've got 6 19" preds; two of each. Of the five I've already received one has perfect netting, the others not so much. Some have broken links others have thin sections that will eventually break. Not a deal breaker since I'm planning on replacing the netting. Did the mod on one of the masked preds. The mask popped off easier then I anticipated.:yess:
FullBodies4.jpg

If the green was just a tad lighter and the helmet wasn't green the one on the left would be almost dead on.

Now that's a real Predator fan! Eleven Preds!!!!!!! I can feel presence of NECA 1/4 P2 already :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xym7qfjxvq0"]YouTube - ‪Neca Predators 1/4 Scale‬‏[/ame]

UPDATE: Two or three preordered Preds ordered from Toys''R''Us! So that makes 13 or 14 Preds in total!!!

Last edited:
To be honest, this figure DOESN'T need the hot water mod...
Look at his dreads on the actual costume:

I think they look absolutely fine the way they are :wink1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk"]YouTube - ‪Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [Official Video]‬‏[/ame]

Back