NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cimg6141h.jpg

Awesome! :goodpost:

Looking over at my shelf now and my HT P1 next to the Neca ive made a hard decision. Its time to sell ole HT p1. I dislike having 2 representations of the same creature in figure form. The funds will be going towards a good cause though. If Neca released a few more Preds id probably shift my HT versions too.

You're a UKer aren't you Bakurenoh? How much roughly are you looking for ?
Hey, yeah im in the UK. Not sure yet. They usually go for around £300 on ebay but id probably knock about £20 off price and give free uk mainland p+p or something because the wires from the bio have came out of the white box that plugs into the back.(The LED's still work but youd need to solder or clip the wires back into the white box). I did mod the dreads though.

I wouldnt be wanting to sell it if i didnt have the 1:4 figure because its still bada$$ toy. But another HT figure is summoning me very badly.

Last edited:
BBTS charged my shipping cost $296 for 2 sets of 3 Predators (totally 6 Predators). very expensive.....

trust me, it is that bad, I barely touched him today,
the net feels like is a material that breaks very easily, and is very, very thin, is like a really thin plastic

I am not mad at Neca, not that much anyways, I just wish replacing the net was easy, but seems like it would be really hard, i wouldn't mind buying better netting, and replacing it, but, i guess I would have to take the figure apart like someone here already did a couple of pages ago, I guess if the netting gets completely destroyed I wont have any other alternative but to try to put the netting somehow,

I am still very happy with the figure, and I am waiting for Open mouth and masked pred from TRU, Is just going to be hard since you cant really touch them
Idunno.. There are parts of mine where the netting is bunched up (around the neck), etc, and is fine. When I pick him up I put my fingers on the sides of his stomach. Nothing has happened there yet... It's very fragile, but idunno.. It will last longer than I was thinking yesterday. I was kinda freaking out at that moment..

I found a closed mouth pred yesterday at TRU, I have the masked version that I just love. I had sold the open mouthed version because I originally intended on only keeping the masked version. Flash forward to right now, I must have all 3, I just love them, and FYI I have had no issues with the netting, zip zilch zero.

I found a closed mouth pred yesterday at TRU, I have the masked version that I just love. I had sold the open mouthed version because I originally intended on only keeping the masked version. Flash forward to right now, I must have all 3, I just love them, and FYI I have had no issues with the netting, zip zilch zero.
Sadly, it's only a matter of time..

Well, the Preds haven't made it to east coast TRUs yet! At least in CT anyways.

Now I'm faced with deciding to hold on to my TRU.com order and wait it out, or order elsewhere (for a significant amount more) while they're still available.

Plus a guy on the previous page said tru.com cancelled his order without elaborating on what happened, so who knows what they're up to.

my preds finally shipped from BBTS! cant wait to get them unfortunately they arrive the day i leave for botcon.

p1050037s.jpg

I had a go at sanding the seam down on the bio last night because it was so noticeable on mine as seen in the above picture. I was hoping to just be able to touch it up but the seam was so bad that I will have to repaint the whole bio as I don't think I can match the paint properly. I put a layer of silver on the dome last night but it looks like there is a brown/bronze/copper type wash along with the black wash that I don't think I can match up unless someone has done it and can recommend the colors for a wash. Otherwise I guess I will have to just repaint the whole bio in silver then throw down a couple layers of wash on the whole thing so at least the bio will look uniform.

Looks like UPS will delivering my three Predators order from BBTS at the end of the month. :yess:

BTW, there's some great pics posted in this thread!

Looks like UPS will delivering my three Predators order from BBTS at the end of the month. :yess:

BTW, there's some great pics posted in this thread!

Yes, this thread has a lot of amazing pictures and customization ideas but people talk too much about ups delivery and prices etc.

Last edited:
p1050037s.jpg

I had a go at sanding the seam down on the bio last night because it was so noticeable on mine as seen in the above picture. I was hoping to just be able to touch it up but the seam was so bad that I will have to repaint the whole bio as I don't think I can match the paint properly. I put a layer of silver on the dome last night but it looks like there is a brown/bronze/copper type wash along with the black wash that I don't think I can match up unless someone has done it and can recommend the colors for a wash. Otherwise I guess I will have to just repaint the whole bio in silver then throw down a couple layers of wash on the whole thing so at least the bio will look uniform.

bro!! you are already this far....a full repaint of the bio wouldn't hurt!!...that seam takes down a bit....

Back