NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the details in the sculpt are amazing!

cimg6140z.jpg

Good God, that's looking epic already. Really excited to see how you handle the netting.

Thanks. Both for the praise and for that headsculpt. Sculptwise it looks so dead-on, I just wish it had a high-end finish. I'm keeping that T-800 like that as a permanent bike-rider. Problem is I now have one headless 12" NECA figure.

Speaking of 18" Terminators, with Enterbay doing a 1/4 scale piece, would NECA still go there? You've been avoiding 1/6 ever since HT came out with their line.

OK!

So I just received delivery of my Masked Version from AUS Post today at work.

This Predator is f--king huge! :lol

So far just looking at it, the detail is very nice but I will take it out of the box later tonight then hopefully get some time to take some pics and post them up :)

But, the string of skulls across P1's torso has come off, maybe during transport... The piece of string has come off at the end of one of the last skull... No worries, easy fix, just need some glue.

The Shoulder armor, under the Should cannon is loose and can actually be lifted up / removed and expose the netting under it...

Is this suppose to happen?

Still, if not, it doesn't matter as it still can sit on his shoulder / arm.

Can't wait to get some pics up.

Keep you all posted :D

( If I see a masked I want to get it and mod/custom the living hell out of it, and then probably sell it (I only want the closed mouth, which is on order), but I just want to see what all I can do to it :)

Just send it to me sprig. :wave :D

the details in the sculpt are amazing!

cimg6140z.jpg

Very amazing Encline, I am looking forward to seeing the end results.

You just know it's going to look fantastic! Can't wait to see more...

Thanks. Both for the praise and for that headsculpt. Sculptwise it looks so dead-on, I just wish it had a high-end finish. I'm keeping that T-800 like that as a permanent bike-rider. Problem is I now have one headless 12" NECA figure.

Speaking of 18" Terminators, with Enterbay doing a 1/4 scale piece, would NECA still go there? You've been avoiding 1/6 ever since HT came out with their line.

We never really did much 1/6th anyway and I don't think it matters much what Enterbay is doing because they'll do more of a HT clothed figure while we do more of a sculpted piece and all. I look around my room and see all these 18inch figure but no T800. Not good.

OK!

So I just received delivery of my Masked Version from AUS Post today at work.

This Predator is f--king huge! :lol

So far just looking at it, the detail is very nice but I will take it out of the box later tonight then hopefully get some time to take some pics and post them up :)

But, the string of skulls across P1's torso has come off, maybe during transport... The piece of string has come off at the end of one of the last skull... No worries, easy fix, just need some glue.

The Shoulder armor, under the Should cannon is loose and can actually be lifted up / removed and expose the netting under it...

Is this suppose to happen?

Still, if not, it doesn't matter as it still can sit on his shoulder / arm.

Can't wait to get some pics up.

Keep you all posted :D
Congrats! :clap
Looking forward to your pics.

cimg6140z.jpg

Whoah dude this is beyong amazing. It looks like a resin statue, one of those that cost big $$$ bucks.

With an improved netting, this will be the custom of the decade, period.

That looks bad to the bone I must say. WOW. I want to see T2 and T1 18inches.

i would kill for 18" neca T800s (from both films)
i would probably get rid of my PFs if neca ever made 18" versions of the terminator figures!!!

would be kickass to have a technoir version, a police shoot out and a heavy battle damaged version (right before the flesh burns up and the endo is first seen) ...

all we can do is :pray::pray::pray:

I can try to later tonight. I haven't glued the helmet together yet as I have been going back and forth on fixing the seam on the helmet and repainting it which would be easier to do if it is in a couple pieces.

Can't wait! :yess:

Can anybody tell me if this bad boy fits in one shelf space in a Detlof cabinet from IKEA ?

EDIT: Okay i am pissed off big time....just looked at the forbiddenplanet.com site and I swear it said the release date was end of May and now it says: This item is expected at our warehouse on 29 June 2011. WTF MAN ! I am emailing them now to find out the delay....has anyone got theirs from forbiddenplanet yet ?

Back