NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

If that's true then I agree with ya. I wasn't sure of his history with this figure or NECA. It just seemed that everyone was taking his review too personally.

^ Si

He's one of the NECA haters. Like Selectiv, but the opposite.

Why couldn't he have just put his "opinion" in the NECA Predator thread? Because he wants EVERYBODY to know that he's SPECIAL and that NECA is owned by SATAN.

I haven't had any problems with the netting..but now i'm scared.

Take a look around your Predator... or don't. :) There are probably some tears here and there, but in hard-to-see places. I didn't know I had any problems on mine until I looked. Out of the box, there was one on the left bicep. Then, like I said, when I tried twisting the waist, I got another small tear in the abdominal area.

^
Plus the fact that he posted his comments in a new thread and went offline five minutes after. He had no intention of entering into a discussion, he just wanted to feel special for a moment.:lol

Take a look around your Predator... or don't. :) There are probably some tears here and there, but in hard-to-see places. I didn't know I had any problems on mine until I looked. Out of the box, there was one on the left bicep. Then, like I said, when I tried twisting the waist, I got another small tear in the abdominal area.
I checked after I read your post and didn't find anything. I'll check again...

You got two spare bodies though bud.;)

hey predafanssssss, i know that most of us are waiting for this awesome predator, and i know that wait is killing me... has anyone oredered theirs at movie replicas direct? they have em there for like 228 shipping included, but i also havent heard nothing from them only that they will arrive some day this month or the next =(.... or has anyone heard anything from this wedsite? ( oh yeah they still have all 3 of them in stock)

You got two spare bodies though bud.;)

Both of them have issues. They've got snapped strands near the chest armor. Nothing too noticeable, but even if I were to buy a body with flawless netting, I'd still be bummed because I wouldn't want to touch it.

Gah, Krazy Glue isn't doing squat. Can't say I'm surprised, as it's really for parts that fit together cleanly and perfectly. :/

Do not worry too much for some point in the network broken
The Real Jungle Hunter had the anatomical netting broken in some areas

K, checked EVERY bit of netting. On the back right leg part of it is stretched out a bit (more like, stretched in a bit..), and that's it.

I guess I'm lucky..

Both of them have issues. They've got snapped strands near the chest armor. Nothing too noticeable, but even if I were to buy a body with flawless netting, I'd still be bummed because I wouldn't want to touch it.

The fact that I know I have a small tear on his leg really gets to me everytime I look at him. You can barely notice it but still, I know it's there.:gah:

Do not worry too much for some point in the network broken
The Real Jungle Hunter had the anatomical netting broken in some areas
rete1.jpg

Hmm... makes me wonder if I should throw caution to the wind and give this guy battle-damaged netting. Not by simply cutting strands in half, but by cutting specific areas to make it look legitimate.

The fact that I know I have a small tear on his leg really gets to me everytime I look at him. You can barely notice it but still, I know it's there.:gah:

Same. Well, we could do what I mentioned above...

It so totally is, though. The only glues that can do the trick would draw even more attention to those areas.

Huh, I might actually be considering that battle-damaged netting idea (and I do technically have a spare body in case it doesn't work out as planned).

Back