NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

Boys do not take seriously the post of Fortnox, did not threaten either ban, not behave as did supporters than overrated that brand

Yeah but dude isn't it funny how he got all three of them? In secret he loves the figure I bet. In any event money in the NECA bank thank you very much Fox dot.

If by Fortnox buying those extra three Preds means that you guys get more money to green light P2, I'm grateful towards Fortnox.:lol

I have the closed mouthed version........and......it is AWESOME! The phrase "great for its price" means nothing to me as I am so impressed I would have paid Hot Toy prices for this bad boy!

Love the side by side comparison shots from film to figure, aside from the quills (whats the best material to use for those BTW?) it's freakin' spooky how NECA nailed it.

Looks like BBTS has incresed 1/4 Predators prices.I hope I get my Predator before July:(

I'm not convinced BBTS has any intention of shipping any of these. I think it's just some sick joke where they collect preorders and laugh at people who never get a Predator.

I have an old hair brush with black plastic bristles that look to be the right diameter for the quills, later I'll try to cut one down and whittle it down to a point and see how it looks on the Preds head.

If it works it's just a metter of duplicating dozens of them.

I have an old hair brush with black plastic bristles that look to be the right diameter for the quills, later I'll try to cut one down and whittle it down to a point and see how it looks on the Preds head.

If it works it's just a metter of duplicating dozens of them.

How do you glue such small parts on though without getting glue everywhere?

I also have the closed mouth version and to say that you get your bang for the buck is an understatement. ;)

these predators, do have a few flaws,( what doesn't) most are easy fixes, i'm 95% happy with mine.
the only 3 things i'm not happy with is the shape of the netting, and the mold,seam line and gap between the lenses on the helmet., .overall the good out weighs the bad. a great figure,glad to own it.
i just hope if neca does do p2 in i/4 these flaws are corrected.

When I read what he typed, I didn't see valid points. I saw whatever he could scrape up to bash the figure, and NECA.

I mean, come on, the armor is soo flimsy that it will melt in hot weather? :slap

Just ridiculous.

Maybe I'm more angry about this because of what you brought up. The fact that this figure is so amazing, the bad things are just insignificant.
The armor part was just nonsense, but the netting being flimsy, and the arm joints popping out are very valid. Do they affect the figure or how much I like the figure? No, because I don't mess with them at all. They are sitting in the cabinet looking awesome.
Hey! Whudduya know! Paragraphs!
That's what I said too!!!!
It's hard not to be positive about this figure.:D
I concur, despite it's flaws it still is amazing. As Glen said, I am 95% happy with this guy.

I have had no problems with the netting yet, and I've messed with him quite a bit.. Could just be luck, idunno. My left arm pops out every once in a while, but it is sturdy enough.
Several of my HT P2 figs have to strain to hold their combi-sticks up because of the loose joints, cough...

Now the bone necklaces. What was the problem? they were breaking easily? Once again, haven't had any problems with them, and like I said in the NECA 1/4 Pred thread, IMO the bone necklaces are the most realistic part of the figure. When I'm staring at them from 1-2 inches away, I can see small problems with the paint, etc. But other than that, I think they look absolutely amazing..

Oh, and the dreads. The dreads look magnificent. Much better than my HT P1. I don't like how they're bunched up, especially the shorter side-of-the-face dread-quills, though.

It's like being handed a 1 million dollar bill and not excepting it because there's a wrinkle in the corner of it...

Back