NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that people are spotting these at local TRUs i might make a run to mine as well and see if I spot these guys. I'll update you guys as well.

Someone thought it was time for a new pose..... napping Predator. :sleep

img8149i.jpg

hey guys.I got it at the TRU in Los Angeles.

The masked one does have the gap,but I don't have the skill to fix it.Any TRU that got a truck today should have gotten these in stock. That's what I heard anyway.

idk If this will help or not but here is the UPC for masked and open mouth.

634482514481 & 634482514467

Just call any TRU and give them the UPC.if they have it in stock it should show up.

Awesome, what are TRU's prices? Hopefully I can go pick up the masked version tomorrow, if I can afford it. :gah:

I'm loving this closed mouth figure. I'm shocked at how realistic the bone necklaces are, they're probably the most realistic part of the whole thing. That and the armor.
Every once in a while I look over and have to double-take (or whatever) because it looks so real :lol

I'm not a NECA fanboy, I don't hate HT, and I'm not trying to start a whole HT vs NECA debate, but I've got to say, this just destroys HT's P1.. If it had better articulation it would be PERFECT.

it was 69.99$ plus tax.so not bad at all.

Yea the articulation does kill it a slight bit but trust me once you have this in hand it just blows away.I need more space.lol but thats a good problem to have

If I were to mod and repaint the helmet, what color paints do I need to match the stock armor paint as close as possible?

Someone thought it was time for a new pose..... napping Predator. :sleep

img8149i.jpg

Heh, heh. Wait, so was this a dive? I thought you secured it to the wall with string or something...

hey guys.I got it at the TRU in Los Angeles.

The masked one does have the gap,but I don't have the skill to fix it.Any TRU that got a truck today should have gotten these in stock. That's what I heard anyway.

I heard TRU usually gets new inventory on Wednesdays. Either way, I'll call some TRU's now (the ones that close at 11:00PM, at least). The rest, I'll contact tomorrow.

Hot damn! The TRU in Tigard has two of the three versions - the masked and one of the unmasked types. She didn't specify which one, but I'm heading over there tomorrow to pick up whatever I can get. Once they're safely in-hand, opened and inspected (TRU actually has a return policy, thank God), I'll drop my BBTS preorder for all three and just get the one that's missing. W00T!

:banana

About damn time a TRU around here gets something in-stock in a timely manner... Last summer, it took a month and a half to get any action for the 7" figs, and they disappeared within two weeks.

Last edited:
EDIT:

Hot damn! The TRU in Tigard has two of the three versions - the masked and one of the unmasked types. She didn't specify which one, but I'm heading over there tomorrow to pick up whatever I can get. Once they're safely in-hand, opened and inspected (TRU actually has a return policy, thank God), I'll drop my BBTS preorder for all three and just get the one that's missing. W00T!

Nice one!:winner

it was 69.99$ plus tax.so not bad at all.

Yea the articulation does kill it a slight bit but trust me once you have this in hand it just blows away.I need more space.lol but thats a good problem to have
Awesome price.. Time to go dig up some cash.

BTW, I said the articulation was bad after I got the figure (which was today). It's not super bad, but still meh. My only complaint really, couldn't care less about the accessories.
The thing I hate is that I feel like i'm limited to only 1-2 poses, like with their Wolf figure. The legs are the biggest problem I guess. Oh, and the left arm pops out almost every time I touch it.

I think I got him in a nice pose now, don't have my contacts in so can't tell for sure. I want the closed mouth to be in a more calm, curious type of pose. I imagine him being in a huge, mystical forest looking around through the trees..

One last thing. I'm VERY surprised that people's are falling over. This has got to be the most sturdy figure I own (well, the feet..). The feet aren't weak/loose like the 7 inch. Very firm and tight. Wish their Alien was the same..

Can't stop thinking about how wonderful an Urban Hunter would be in this scale from NECA..

One last thing. I'm VERY surprised that people's are falling over. This has got to be the most sturdy figure I own (well, the feet..). The feet aren't weak/loose like the 7 inch. Very firm and tight. Wish their Alien was the same..

Can't stop thinking about how wonderful an Urban Hunter would be in this scale from NECA..

Mine haven't fallen over on the shelf yet...touch wood.

City hunter ftw!

Awesome price.. Time to go dig up some cash.

BTW, I said the articulation was bad after I got the figure (which was today). It's not super bad, but still meh. My only complaint really, couldn't care less about the accessories.
The thing I hate is that I feel like i'm limited to only 1-2 poses, like with their Wolf figure. The legs are the biggest problem I guess. Oh, and the left arm pops out almost every time I touch it.

I think I got him in a nice pose now, don't have my contacts in so can't tell for sure. I want the closed mouth to be in a more calm, curious type of pose. I imagine him being in a huge, mystical forest looking around through the trees..

Sounds like you're impressed despite the limitations in posing the figure.
Cool.

Why is the left arm constantly popping out when you move it?
Did they create a shallow joint for the shoulders?

I ordered mine in Australia from Popcultcha Collectibles. I did it online, but they have a store in Geelong, Victoria.

couldn't care less about the accessories, and the left arm pops out almost every time I touch it.

One last thing. I'm VERY surprised that people's are falling over. This has got to be the most sturdy figure I own (well, the feet..). The feet aren't weak/loose.

same here, hate the eccesssories. the skull were done bad. the rope sucks also. l will change that and rehans the skulls. l want to find a human skull scaled to the pred and put it in his hand, that would be cool. the arm joint is also really loos on mine, the right arm. my feet are the same as yours. really stiff. but l found if you move any part of the fig like the knees and legs the then get loose fast. so the only part of my pred l move are the arms and head.

l was actually thinking of glueing some of the joints on my pred and making my own statue out of him. l don't really like figs with joints because they always get loose and it's a pain. that's why l love PFs, no joints.

same here, hate the eccesssories. the skull were done bad. the rope sucks also. l will change that and rehans the skulls. l want to find a human skull scaled to the pred and put it in his hand, that would be cool. the arm joint is also really loos on mine, the right arm. my feet are the same as yours. really stiff. but l found if you move any part of the fig like the knees and legs the then get loose fast. so the only part of my pred l move are the arms and head.

l was actually thinking of glueing some of the joints on my pred and making my own statue out of him. l don't really like figs with joints because they always get loose and it's a pain. that's why l love PFs, no joints.

Yes. The joints start extremely stiff, and then very quickly get extremely loose.

Am I the only one who hates the leg design? I cannot stand the split in the thigh.

Back