NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy is the awesome...

025-15.jpg

Last edited:
I know I'm going to have to turn in my accuracy card for this but with the helmet cables since they go on the inner side of the pack anyway I just have them stuffed behind it, no one can see them anyway including me.

But thanks for the pics, I know many here have been asking where they go.

I know I'm going to have to turn in my accuracy card for this but with the helmet cables since they go on the inner side of the pack anyway I just have them stuffed behind it, no one can see them anyway including me.

I don't know about you guys but even if something is hidden away, it still drives me insane because I know it's there.:gah:

Last edited:
Decided to pull the bio apart to fix the gap and decided to do a little extra since I had it apart. I also got a bad seam on the bio that I would like to sand down but I don't think I could do a good job on repainting it though so I don't know if I will touch that for now.

WIP new lens

p1050037s.jpg

p1050040r.jpg

Finished up the lenses, still need to glue the bio back together.

p1050045v.jpg

OK here are some daylight pics. Oh and by the way, I just weakened and ordered the masked version. :)
I have an idea for a display with both I want to try out.

Sweet open mouth pics! :hi5:

Here's a video I took today of my Preds...

[ame="https://youtu.be/6ZG3T4LWVJo"]302 Found[/ame]

Back