NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys must be little kids for saying all these names. A guy named Holtrax something from youtube was able to put blue volts comming out of his Ht P1. He also added electronics to his bomb. And he added voice effects as well. He deleted those video's which I cant show for proof, not that you guys deserve my proof because your all a bunch of littles.

That's going to look great once you get your Preds. I've managed to find the original poster like you have but it's over £100.:horror All ebay has is smaller reprints.

I second this.:lecture

It's all crazy.:cuckoo:

:lol

Thanks dude, I can't wait to get these on Friday and put them in place. :yess:

As for the poster I bought it at Moviegoods.com brand new for $30.00, here's the link...

https://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=8358&sku=261352

That 11x17 Style C poster with the giant leaf would make a great backdrop for the Preds...hmmmmm, my wheels are turning.

How did that make you laugh? If you know the style of collectors, the way they treat their collectors items, you would do the same thing. How can I take anyone seriously with all these smily faces. Just shows me most of you are to young to understand the value of collecting. I said most, so I don't need everyone comming up my ass.

How did that make you laugh? If you know the style of collectors, the way they treat their collectors items, you would do the same thing. How can I take anyone seriously with all these smily faces. Just shows me most of you are to young to understand the value of collecting. I said most, so I don't need everyone comming up my ass.

get lost. every time you come on here you say something stupid because you are a troll. that's why everyone gets on you and laughs at you because you are a joke. and you proved with this post you are a no nothing troll.

Every one is talking about customizing and showing pictures of repainted armor and mouth. I just did the same as well. But some of the things I said was saying alot. It was meant intentionally. I didn't down grade the figure or Neca. I said it was a good base to work up with. I guess this is how everyone acts to the new guys, right? So stupid.

I found some really amazing high resolution photos of jungles to use as possible backgrounds for the Preds, I think I'm gonna blow a couple of those up and use them...

in-the-jungle-mom.jpg

Palms-Jungle-913346.jpg

LushJungleofPraslinIslandSeychelles.jpg

flowers-hawaiian-jungle-two.jpg

jungle.jpg

Thanks dude, I can't wait to get these on Friday and put them in place. :yess:

As for the poster I bought it at Moviegoods.com brand new for $30.00, here's the link...

https://www.moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=8358&sku=261352

That 11x17 Style C poster with the giant leaf would make a great backdrop for the Preds...hmmmmm, my wheels are turning.

wow,that is a pretty good site, thanks!

I found some really amazing high resolution photos of jungles to use as possible backgrounds for the Preds, I think I'm gonna blow a couple of those up and use them...

in-the-jungle-mom.jpg

Palms-Jungle-913346.jpg

LushJungleofPraslinIslandSeychelles.jpg

flowers-hawaiian-jungle-two.jpg

jungle.jpg

those are Great pics! Kinda Wish someone would Photopshop the Pred figure there lol, but, yeah if you choose one of those that would be great :)

Last edited:

That's what she said.......:wave

the SSC P1 maquette is probably as good as we'll ever get from this franchise. cannon aside, it's pretty much dead-on. i wouldn't expect a toy company to beat that or come close to it.

I had the maquette and it is not dead on. It has problems at the body area. There is no detail at the stomach area for example. The Neca pred is much more detailed and it is worth more to me personally. If I have to chose between them I would pick up the Neca one because it is nicer and much closer to the movie version. The maquette is still nice(But not worth the 1000 price tag, especially at today's standard). but Neca did a better job on the hunter and it is only 80 dollar. It has more detail, nicer paint job and it is more accurate.

Sooooo expensive compared to the 18" Alien. :( Gonna have to pass I think.

Back