NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

This is truely awesome. I love the work you've done here. Heck, even the wall color really helps bring out the lighter skin tones...it looks like film pics. Awesome!!!

If so, then NECA gets even more bonus points. The thing with their smaller figures iss, assuming you'd get a piece with no paint chips, the arms or legs can still come off in your hands simply by posing them. Hopefully we'll have less instances of that happening here.

My earlier pics might've been a little deceiving - Crappy phone camera and all.

Here's some even crappier pics of him right next to Vader & Talon. I'd say he's still a touch shy of true 1/4 scale, but it's working for me in my display so far.

Even these pics are pretty warped and deceiving.

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

This is truely awesome. I love the work you've done here. Heck, even the wall color really helps bring out the lighter skin tones...it looks like film pics. Awesome!!!

thanks alot bro really appreciate it still got more to do on him

:drool can't wait for mine to come :impatient:

Same here, it's coming tomorrow. Funny story... I had to get a new kitchen faucet today for the plumber to install tomorrow. I was going to get the decent mid ranged ok normal Delta faucet but my wife was whining for the really good Moen faucet with the fancy shape and side pull out cleaning thing. If I was not getting my 18" Pred tomorrow or if it was small enough that she would not notice it I'd sooooooo stick with the ok Delta faucet! I know I had to get the Moen otherwise I'd never hear the end of how more important my toy is over something for the house is. Ugh.

Jay

Toy>Faucet......
Absolutely, at least in my mind! And the thing is she'll think I spent like $500 on the Pred just because of the size of it. I was caught a couple of times before lying about prices of my Hot Toys figures so now she thinks everything is way more expensive than what it really is despite it being Neca or Hot Toys, she doesn't know the difference. She got her pricey Moen faucet though so she'll not bust my balls.:clap

Trust me, the wait will be well worth it.........this an awesome looking Pred. Which version(s) did you get?

My wife order the unmask open mouth version for me that for sure will get it :yess: @toysrus

I order the Mask version on BBTS that i need to convince my wife to buy it :lol

Same here, it's coming tomorrow. Funny story... I had to get a new kitchen faucet today for the plumber to install tomorrow. I was going to get the decent mid ranged ok normal Delta faucet but my wife was whining for the really good Moen faucet with the fancy shape and side pull out cleaning thing. If I was not getting my 18" Pred tomorrow or if it was small enough that she would not notice it I'd sooooooo stick with the ok Delta faucet! I know I had to get the Moen otherwise I'd never hear the end of how more important my toy is over something for the house is. Ugh.

Jay

:lol:lol:lol i hear you bro.

I just googled it and copied the text from another site. There's probably a better way, but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

I have to wait until tomorrow, god I hope my ____ wad neighbors don't steal this off of my porch.

sup elder_predator2, i remember seeing some of your old youtube videos...just thinking about it cracks me up hahaha

btw where did u order yours from?

Back