NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those would be cool.

what we'll probably get is:
cloaked helmeted P1
cloaked closed mouth P1
cloaked open mouth P1
battle damaged helmeted P1
battle damaged closed mouth P1
battle damaged open mouth P1
semi-cloaked P1
bloody P1
etc...

never underestimate NECA's ability to squeeze every penny out of a mold.

Haha, I do own alot of Wolf figures.:lol

those would be cool.

what we'll probably get is:
cloaked helmeted P1
cloaked closed mouth P1
cloaked open mouth P1
battle damaged helmeted P1
battle damaged closed mouth P1
battle damaged open mouth P1
semi-cloaked P1
bloody P1
etc...

never underestimate NECA's ability to squeeze every penny out of a mold.

instead of 3 p1's, they should have released, p1, p2, elder pred in this banch..that would have been sick!!

The UPS guy just dropped this off and all I can say is WOW. For $85 bucks, you can't get any better than this. I got the Open mouth version and I'm trying to keep myself from ordering the Bio version( space issues). Neca did a fantastic job on this.

The UPS guy just dropped this off and all I can say is WOW. For $85 bucks, you can't get any better than this. I got the Open mouth version and I'm trying to keep myself from ordering the Bio version( space issues). Neca did a fantastic job on this.

I was exactly like you,first i preordered the open mouth then the bio mask...finally i could not resist it anymore and preordered the 3 preds.:gah: but i must say i feel good that i don't have to worry about making a good decision. To justify think about it this way, all 3 neca preds is about equally to the price of 1 hot toys! BTW post some pictures when you get the chance!!

I was exactly like you,first i preordered the open mouth then the bio mask...finally i could not resist it anymore and preordered the 3 preds.:gah: but i must say i feel good that i don't have to worry about making a good decision. To justify think about it this way, all 3 neca preds is about equally to the price of 1 hot toys! BTW post some pictures when you get the chance!!

Yeah I would get em all if space wasn't an issue. For the price of one HTs figure, you can get all three........that's a great deal. Ill try and post pics but my camera is a real piece........might borrow my sisters Nikon.

Yeah I would get em all if space wasn't an issue. For the price of one HTs figure, you can get all three........that's a great deal. Ill try and post pics but my camera is a real piece........might borrow my sisters Nikon.

Yeah space is a real issue for me as well, but i'll just leave the other 2 in the closet for now. I really don't want to regret not buying them 'cause i don't wanna pay the crazy ebay prices after ! i'll be looking forward to pics!

Yeah space is a real issue for me as well, but i'll just leave the other 2 in the closet for now. I really don't want to regret not buying them 'cause i don't wanna pay the crazy ebay prices after ! i'll be looking forward to pics!

As well as horizontal space, we now need more vertical space.:gah:

As well as horizontal space, we now need more vertical space.:gah:

:exactly:i habe no room to display the Predator!! and all my friggin' closests are full of HT, Sideshow & Bowen boxes!! sometimes i just wanna throw them all out!! Hey goose if you throw out the Styrofoam and just flatten the sideshow boxes would that diminish the overall value of the figure?

Well my wait is over, my closed mouth and masked P1 arrived a day earley, ups just left, sorry i have no way of posting pictures.
i love the closed mouth one, now my favorvite figure in my collection, i like the mask version, but the gap and the seam problem i just don't like
the color is 100 times better than any of the pictures i've seen.

and the netting is somewhat improved, still not movie accurate, but the netting looks alot better in person.
but i am disappointed about the helmet flaws, the seam for sure.

I'll never look at my HTs Berserker and Falconer the same again :(

I still can't believe we all got this badass for around $75.......Now bring on P2 :lol

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow from CSC, UPS usually deliver's around 11am here so I am stoked! Only another night to wait!!!

:exactly:i habe no room to display the Predator!! and all my friggin' closests are full of HT, Sideshow & Bowen boxes!! sometimes i just wanna throw them all out!! Hey goose if you throw out the Styrofoam and just flatten the sideshow boxes would that diminish the overall value of the figure?
This is a serious problem, but I am willing to step in and help a friend out.
So, let's clean out your closet of all these HT, SS, and Bowen boxes. Put their respective figures inside them...and I will hold all of them for you until room becomes available again.

That's what friends are for. :hi5:

Which boxes mate? I'm tired and I'm confused.:wink1:

lol my bad i wasn't clear, in general when you buy a Sideshow or Neca statue/figure and you want to throw out the Styrofoam that protects the statue so that you can flatten the box to save space...does not having the protective material inside the box diminish the overall value of the figure if you wanna sell it later on?

Back