NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Masked in person...all I could say is wow...not bad for the money

Still on the topic of anything Predators, Hey guys who is familar with the Ps2 game Predator- CJ, if you know anything about it, doesn't Predator 2 which is a very very very underated sequel, remind you of it? I hope their is a sequel but on the new platform with a unbleivable picture.

lol I mean full pictures of his profile, its alright if you don't want to

Just having a little fun :1-1:
How's this:

img7948s.jpg

img7949s.jpg

img7950z.jpg

I cannot get over how beautiful the gauntlets, blades, and left shoulder armor look. Just crazy stuff.

Hey by the medical kit area, their is suppose to be 1 wire running across by his back side. On the press pictures it was their, doesn't seem to be their anymore. Did Neca cheap out again?

Leo, people where talking about skulls being listed on the box. Any skulls included or did NECA mean the ones around his neck?

My closed mouth pred is on the way from CSC! hopefully that will keep me occupied till i get my masked one from moviereplicas, whenever that will be...

Personally I can't wait to see how the masked Pred is gonna look hanging from the potted rubber tree plant we have in our living room, I still have no idea how I'm going to get him to hang there but I'll figure it out lol.

Back