NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Predator looks small:rotfl Take that HT this Predator is super Predator collectible.

:clap Mistah Chewie lol, what was your first impression as soon as you took this sexy mama out of her box. First impressions mean the most.

It's really cool that your on here with us to give us this info and to give us some idea of what you've got and how many, much better than sitting here wondering so thank you so much for taking the time to post here.
Thanks! As I've mentioned before, I wish I had more time to just board surf. Fortunately I get an opportunity here and there when something relevant happens that I NEED to show or talk about... Kind of mixing work and play. :wink1:

:clap Mistah Chewie lol, what was your first impression as soon as you took this sexy mama out of her box. First impressions mean the most.

"Holy ___k, this figure is heavy!" :rotfl

Absolutely love this thing. Can't put it down and I can't wait until my son sees it, he's going to freak the ___k out!

All the Hot Toys haters are going love it! :rotfl

**ATTENTION Centurion**

Heads up, I just called Amoktime and the guy I talked to said they may not even get these in at all! He said they were "a problem order" and that they're "trying really hard".

To hell with that, I'm not gambling on them!

I freaked the hell out and jumped on CSC and ordered mine! I ordered one set instead of three but still I'm happy that I called Amoktime...whew!

Take evasive action dude.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll look into this.

All three are up.

Cheers.:)

img7921r.jpg

Having a blast with him :rotfl

Haha, fantastic!

The thing with Hot Toys Version is it looks like a asian version of what its suppose to look on pictures. But don't let pictures fool you, its so awsome in person and very much movie accurate.

Sure thing, us Pred fans have to watch each others backs lol.

Seriously though it really sucks knowing that there are others out there who are waiting on them and they may miss out on these because they don't know what's happening, by the time they get the email from Amoktime telling them the bad news it may be too late.

the paint chip on the open mouth is crazy...i don't own any paint and for that matter, don't know anything about painting...hope most of them are fine...

So it looks like I'll pay about $23 more if I cancel with TRU and go with CSC. Has anyone heard anything about TRU getting these soon?

This blows hot toys out of the water in every way except the small difference of netting.
And painting, articulation, base, gadgets, ability to only have 3 head's in one and LED's.

I get the hype. I was the first person to buy one from Comicstore but lets not loose control of reality!

Looks pretty good, glad the paint is as good as it is!
I'm not super impressed with the pink mouth, but for the price I'm willing to ignore it. It doesn't look like it'd be hard, even for an amateur, to put a little paint upgrade into that mouth area.

I suspect it'll be hard to get him to stand on a flat surface in a crazy pose, but it looks odd on a desk anyway, this figure should really have some sort of diorama/base to go with it, where this feet not sitting flat could be compensated for with some sort of creative supports.
Can't wait to get my set-o-three!

Back