NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

this figure will look great. i'm not worried at all.
but
if something was to get screwed up, just cancel your order.

image_NECA51445_3.jpg

This is a photoshoped Picture of the 14" Predator Prototyp at the Toy-Fair.

How great would it be if this figure turns out as great as we are all hoping it will be? How great would it be if it spawns more 1/4 scale Predators from NECA? How great would it be if we got the P2 Elder by Windrix in 1/4 scale?

How great would it be if this figure turns out as great as we are all hoping it will be? How great would it be if it spawns more 1/4 scale Predators from NECA? How great would it be if we got the P2 Elder by Windrix in 1/4 scale?

since everyone is already crowning this as the best Predator sculpt ever, this will never live up to the hype in my eyes. There will no doubt be more 1/4 Preds though...........

since everyone is already crowning this as the best Predator sculpt ever, this will never live up to the hype in my eyes. There will no doubt be more 1/4 Preds though...........

We won't get another 1/4 scale P1 for a long time...and i doubt it'll be as accurate.

well nobody else makes 1/4 full figure pieces at a descent quality besides SS and Neca, so no, no other company will make another 1/4 P1, but im sure there will be more in different scales and there will be more custom pieces.

i'm all for 1/4 scale P2, Elder, Celtic, Wolf...Queen Alien :yess:

I still can't believe we're getting this sculpt in 1/4 scale

predator.jpg
IMG_0894.jpg

OK. Got a question for you guys regarding our friend here's little belly fat. Do you think will carry over into the 1/4 scale figure or was that "chopped" off in the production mold used to make the 7 inch figure so that'll also carry over into the 1/4 scale figure too?
For some reason, that little extra around the sides adds so much realism to the figure & I would hate to lose that in the 1/4 scale figure.

belly fat? :cuckoo: The real P1 has a nice 6 pack goin; the same can't be said for the lame classic Pred in Predators.

belly fat? :cuckoo: The real P1 has a nice 6 pack goin; the same can't be said for the lame classic Pred in Predators.

6 pack or not, it still gets squashed over his belt a bit.
im guessing it wont be on the actual figure because it may limit articulation.

I haven't visited in a few days and just saw the twitter pics.
All I can say is that I'm pleased I Preordered all three.

Wow. Just wow.:clap:yess::hi5::panic::pray:

Back