NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine all of them in 1/4 glory :panic: :panic:
P2groupshot1-1.jpg

Kyle :stick

HAHA .... the "stick poke" made me spit my drink out! hehe too funny!

man i'm just loving the large scale neca work - price and quality are amazing! an elder in that scale would probably make me drop my jaw and pass out from excitement

HAHA .... the "stick poke" made me spit my drink out! hehe too funny!

man i'm just loving the large scale neca work - price and quality are amazing! an elder in that scale would probably make me drop my jaw and pass out from excitement
:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Cool!

What Predator Figures you got so far?
Sideshow Predator 2 diorama, all 4 NECA 1/4 P1's (Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth and P1 with Gort mask). Now I'm waiting Forbidden Planet to ship out 1/4 P2 and Ram ;) :yess:

super cool!^^

i missed the stock of these at my local rus by a day here in WI. sold out REALLY fast... wow!

super cool!^^

i missed the stock of these at my local rus by a day here in WI. sold out REALLY fast... wow!

Thank you Illproxy, if you can get a 1/4 predator then definately do it...it's a fantastic figure and extremely well detailed. Also compliments the Dutch PF better than no other! :)

Ok - I hate to do this, but I just had MAJOR car repairs and I need to part with my 1/4 Scale City Hunter Predator :(

It's brand new right out of the box - mint loose complete - I will include a 1/4 scale skull and spine cast (from 1/4 scale Gort Pred) by ashkanls with the figure as a bonus!

Asking $98 delivered via Fedex Ground/Home delivery in USA.

PM me if anyone is interested!
Thanks!

if you were in uk, would snap your hand off .. good luck, ( i also just paid 750 bucks for my car to be repaired:slap:monkey2)

anyone seen any good posed pics of these? all the pics i see have them just standing there. :)

HEADS UP 1/4 GORT ON SALE at BBTS for 56.70 !

Ok - I hate to do this, but I just had MAJOR car repairs and I need to part with my 1/4 Scale City Hunter Predator :(

It's brand new right out of the box - mint loose complete - I will include a 1/4 scale skull and spine cast (from 1/4 scale Gort Pred) by ashkanls with the figure as a bonus!

Asking $98 delivered via Fedex Ground/Home delivery in USA.

PM me if anyone is interested!
Thanks!

man, sorry to hear that, I know where your coming from, if I have some extra funds I'll snag that from u, but I got some priorities too,

good luck on selling that though. By the way, I got Kratos yesterday, figure looks awesome, thanks! :peace

anyone seen any good posed pics of these? all the pics i see have them just standing there. :)

HEADS UP 1/4 GORT ON SALE at BBTS for 56.70 !

It's been on sale for about 2months now, before it was only $53,
looks like they raised it up a bit. Still a swag deal tho.. :wink1:

Sideshow Predator 2 diorama, all 4 NECA 1/4 P1's (Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth and P1 with Gort mask). Now I'm waiting Forbidden Planet to ship out 1/4 P2 and Ram ;) :yess:

Is that that Polystone diorama?

If so, I Love that pose City Hunter is in!

Wow! Seems like you're collecting all the 1/4, that's awesome!

We'll I finally got a chance this weekend to lay down some primer on my City Hunter. Got to say that the factory paint as usual hides quite a bit of the fine details. Comparing him to my P1, I wouldn’t say that it's a better sculpt; It's slightly more refined in some areas but overall pretty equal to the level of detail present on the both figures. I'm glad Neca is producing these figures with such attention to detail that rivals most model kits out there. With the factory paint limitations, many of the fine sculpts details get lost. There are oblivious paint limitations to what can done to a mass produced action figure, but overall they still look quite good with the basic factory paint. The accessories & body amour details are no exception. They look great and the factory color also looks quite good. For me, working on a figure with this level of detail makes it easier because I know that it true potential is just waiting to be brought out.

Back