NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

And ____ this, I'm ready for this thread to be locked permantely, just so I don't have to come in here and read more of FortKnucklehead's disrespectful posts that are ALLOWED to continue.

I agree, such a waste of time going through 10 pages of ____ to glean one little piece of info on a product I'm interested in.. I think I'll just wait & avoid this thread until someone makes a photo thread or something.

Anyone else think Fortnox might be Tankman just pulling our legs and havin a bit of fun with us? Has anyone actually seen these two together?
Just sayin :)

I used as the scale the 7 " classic predator:

1zgsxgy.jpg

f9kpjr.jpg

It's bigger than the first alien!

Lord Freezer, that doesn't have to be accurate at all, it's the matter of perspective!

It's not good that it's larger than the alien. They should be about the same size...

It's been a while since I've posted on these boards. I come back and there's a huge announcement (pun totally intended) and the 1/4 scale Predator. I just pre-ordered the set of 3 for myself. My brother is also getting a set of 3. And 4 of the guys in my office also plan on getting the opened-mouth version. Plus, I plan on getting a double of my favorite version of the 3. So all in all, that's 11 1/4 scale Predator sales out of the 15,000. It's my hope that these sell out right out and encourage NECA to produce more 1/4 scale figures.

So all in all, that's 11 1/4 scale Predator sales out of the 15,000. It's my hope that these sell out right out and encourage NECA to produce more 1/4 scale figures. 25 years of waiting and next year he´s finally in my hand. :1-1:

My hope too, love 18" scale
I would be very happy about one brillant T1 figure, next year the serie starts so i hope it happens.
Or a decent ASH 18", the old mcfarlane one is not bad but far away from perfection.

and:
Cheryl (Ellen Sandweiss) from Evil Dead in 18"
the-evil-dead-ellen-sandweiss1.jpg

Frank Zito (Joe Spinell) from Maniac in 18"

maniac1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

But this was, is and stay my most wanted 18" figure:

predator-figure-neca-03.jpg

Last edited:

How big is the 1/4? from the pic, it seems more than 19", almost twice as the HT p1.

some day Tankman making carrer in Hollywood with his talent

I used as the scale the 7 " classic predator:

f9kpjr.jpg

That's not correct, at least the difference between the first and second photos you posted. One Pred is crouching, yet the other is standing up. This means that one version of the Pred is bigger than the other, which is totally not true. Also, the Alien is not standing straight. If he was, he'd be taller than the Pred. Plus, the perspectives of your 7" Pred could also be a little off.

Look at it this way: the Alien was in 18" scale, but many have said that standing straight, it's actually closer to 21"-22". Same deal with the Pred. If he's in 18" scale, he'll likely be 19" or so.

We won't know for sure until they're out (or until we have the 7" TRU two-pack to really compare), but I doubt NECA would mess such an obvious height deal up.

Maybe Tankman or someone else from NECA might post real comparison shots of both figs together on Twitter. :dunno

Lord Freezer, as I already said, it's the matter of perspective...there is a difference if the picture is taken upclose, or from far away, zoomed in! You don't know the conditions these pictures were taken, and it's hard to make direct comparisons like you're trying, if the pictures aren't taken in the EXACT conditions!

Back