NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I have the love for Mr. Black to give it that kind of space. The HT version is IMO awesome, and probably enough space to dedicate for that pred.

Mr. Black as a whole is an issue. Height, head sculpt, paint apps...
Yeah, height and paint apps.. The sculpt shouldn't be an issue for NECA though. The 7 inch figure's head sculpt wasn't perfect, but very nice. And you've gotta remember that at 19 inch scale it would be much easier to get the details in there.

I just ordered the masked version off of amazon its actually from go hastings but amazon is fullfilling the order it came to 95 shipped was going back and forth on it and saw they were selling out fast so ijust pulled the trigger for the price and what you get its an awsome deal and the figure looks really good.

Just got my set of 3 from BBTS, haven't opened any of them. 2 of the 3 have broken netting on the chest. The masked one is the worst, cause it's broke in 2 places and in the same spot and a third part looks like the plastic is stretched and will break with any touch. I'll probably be sending that one back.

Kind of wish I had not hastily reordered them. They look impressive, but that netting is so cheap looking I'm afraid to open them.

Just got my set of 3 from BBTS, haven't opened any of them. 2 of the 3 have broken netting on the chest. The masked one is the worst, cause it's broke in 2 places and in the same spot and a third part looks like the plastic is stretched and will break with any touch. I'll probably be sending that one back.

Kind of wish I had not hastily reordered them. They look impressive, but that netting is so cheap looking I'm afraid to open them.

Not good about the netting are all of them breaking easy I wonder if I should cancel

i feel for you, i've sent 2 back because of broke netting,
i hope they get the netting fixed on the next predators they make.

Just sent an email to cancel the order not sure if I can cancel or not iwas all hyped up for this figure but been reading about the broken netting issue and dont want to pay 95 for a broken figure.

BTW, I haven't touched my figure in about a day and a half (minus re-posing the arms a bit today), I just walked over and noticed the rip on his left stomach/chest area..

yikes! it's ripping without being touched! what the hell man! that ain't cool
i'm gonna go to some fishing stores around town and see if i can find some netting that would look good with these as well as hold

alot of them are torn in the package, never opened, as 2 ofmine were..

It is a really nice figure but the netting issue has me down i hope they let me cancel if not I still get an awsome figure but have to pray the netting isent screwed up. iwonder how they are tearing in the box maybee the cardboard is tearing it up.

Only 2 left at Amazon from Gohastings and i jumped on it! ____ it! i want that Masked one!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link Skyline you rock papo!!!

Wow....it's depressing. They look really good otherwise. My masked one's seam looks pretty minor compared to some pics I've seen. I don't understand why their netting is so weak. I've seen netting of this thickness that you could hang from a bridge by. These are coming pre torn?

The one I really wanted looks fine in the box. But, I don't think I'll open it till I hear from BBTS on Tuesday. Crap.

Only 2 left at Amazon from Gohastings and i jumped on it! ____ it! i want that Masked one!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link Skyline you rock papo!!!

Thats were I just ordered from pitu the masked one there were 3 at the time but jsut sent them an email asking if i can cancel ireally like the fig but idont like broken netting this figure is useelees as tits on a wild boar with broken netting.

predi.jpg

That's on the masked one. It's the worst tear. The thinner piece is stretched and a light breeze away from snapping. He has a couple breaks on his leg netting too. He's still in the factory box.

predi.jpg

That's on the masked one. It's the worst tear. The thinner piece is stretched and a light breeze away from snapping. He has a couple breaks on his leg netting too. He's still in the factory box.

Thats just unexcusable what ever happened to qual;ity controll:monkey4:dunno

The netting issue is a shame. I think that it's just one of those things we have to hope NECA realises they didn't quite get right and looks to improve on potential future releases.

Back