NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was probably pure luck as a result of Pitu's awesomeness. It won't break if you simply touch it or lightly brush it, but anything beyond that can be dangerous -- especially around the thighs and waist.

During his photoshoot today mine took a dive into the small (luckily empty at the moment) pond I have in the garden. Luckily the netting was OK, he was just a tad wet and slimy.:lol

The more I see the closed mandible version, the more I want it...... anyone willing to trade theirs for an open mandible? :lol

Say what? Never!:lol :lol :lol

IMG_4526.jpg

Oh, Goose... :slap

Haha.:slap

Went to TRU today and nothing. They did have the re-released wolf pred, but no 1/4 preds. I should have known.

I just completed and uploaded my video review of my Preds, let me know what you think :)...

https://youtu.be/GqazgFgD5eM

Great video and what a cool way to display all three. It might look cool to have the back pack down by his feet on the open mouth version. Anyway the weathering looks great and I'm geeking out how big Predator fans are enjoying the figure. I'm dreaming about that 19 inch P2 a lot.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I may redo the review at some point, I just wanted to do one where you could hear me describe them a little.

You take the greatest pics of the Pred, Greygoose, they remind me of National Geographic photos, like someone with a camera was just walking through the jungle and came across a Pred and snapped a picture before his spine was torn out lol.

Last edited:
Great video and what a cool way to display all three. It might look cool to have the back pack down by his feet on the open mouth version. Anyway the weathering looks great and I'm geeking out how big Predator fans are enjoying the figure. I'm dreaming about that 19 inch P2 a lot.
It really, really needs to happen.

I hope you have been reading about the netting issues though... Every collectible has problems, but this is one that will have to be fixed for the next 19 incher...

The more I see the closed mandible version, the more I want it...... anyone willing to trade theirs for an open mandible? :lol
That's sort of the same way I feel once I saw the open mouth in person. However I still love my Masked and Closed Mouth. I think if you trade it you may want it back later.

i'm hoping for a p2 also,
but neca needs to learn from the few flukes of the p1, weak netting, the gap and mold line on the helmet
if these can be fixed, p2 will be great indeed.

My HT P1 is on ebay now. When Neca goes for a P2 then my HT p2 will be on ebay also!

i'm hoping for a p2 also,
but neca needs to learn from the few flukes of the p1, weak netting, the gap and mold line on the helmet
if these can be fixed, p2 will be great indeed.
I don't have the masked version, but from pictures, the seam looks pretty bad..
So I agree with that.

Netting and seam :lecture

It really seems like everyone on this thread is having a blast. We are some crazy Grown Folk who love to play with toys. I have to admit that I was going through some old stuff yesterday and the wife caught me flying the X-wing around, sound effects and all, what a look she gave me. :slap:slap:slap

I was thinking... There's a lot of talk about an 18" P2 and Elder but how cool would a 20" Neca Berserker be? Would anyone actually buy it if it was done on par with the 18" Pred? I would for sure.

Jay

I was thinking... There's a lot of talk about an 18" P2 and Elder but how cool would a 20" Neca Berserker be? Would anyone actually buy it if it was done on par with the 18" Pred? I would for sure.

Jay
I would love EVERY Predator from NECA in 19 inch scale, but the only other ones we have a chance of getting are probably P2, Wolf, and P2 Elder.
If we get anymore, it's probably just going to be P2 though..

I doubt NECA would make Mr. Black's height accurate also.. Seems like no one can for some very lazy, lazy reason...

Back