NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very soon and this whole last year has been Freddy, Predator, Terminator, Iron Maiden and now Rambo. It's been the best year of fun for me for sure. It's like being back in high school and feeling like more then 20 years haven't really past. So much fun. I'm enjoying the fact the 19inch Predator is here finally.

i'm glad your sculpting rambo.can't wait.

Because as a huge fan myself it seems for 2000 dollars you should get a film accurate figure and I want you guys to get the best piece possible. In my opinion ours is a better looking piece and only 80 bucks. I see things with the paint that should be better but still 80 bucks. I look over at my CM and it's not painted or sculpted great like it should be. The goal was to give fans the Kevin Peter Hall Pred. CM didn't do this and when guys act like others might be crazy to put this 80 dollar figure up against a 2000 dollar figure I bet they would never believe the 80 dollar figure can look better. CM is cool but no way Kevin Peter Hall's predator and for that matter this figure is more accurate and detailed than the SS piece also. It seem to me guys that have this really like it. There is a reason for this I would think. Most sculptors or artist can be insecure maybe and most that are any good hope to please other fans. I guess you can't please everybody though.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture:lecture

If this figurine looked the way it was all speculated and its reputation ect ect, I would not even open the boxes. I would keep it somewhere locked in a dungen and come back to it 15 years later. Predator is already 25 years old. Well really 30 because it was in late 1970's to early 1982. Companies always say things will keep getting better and better, and I am drawn to believe that. But in reality it is INDEED PROFIT OVER QUALITY. What I hate is that their is a possible way to achieve 100% perfection. That is were Neca comes in to play, we are drawn to believe this will really be a admirable masterpiece that people don't even deserve to be in the same room of it. IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!! HOW THIS IS A PROBLEM SINSE THE GOLDEN AGES (YES). People say perfection is not achievable, NECA HAD THIS GOING AT 100. Despite the netting flaw which does not look that bad now but its still bad. People who own companies and control business wise need to get thrown out. Toy companies should be ruled by fan boys. FANS THAT CARE FOR WHAT THEY BRING TO THE GOD DAM TABLE!!!. I myself, If I WAS GIFTED with this kind of talent, owned and controled monopoly, and surpreme quality products would make sure EVERYTHING EVER PRODUCED COMES OUT IN PERFECTION. That is the only way to make people 100 % satified. And it makes a great name for yourself and then word of mouth gets spread through out the world. THIS relates TOHOLLYWOOD AS WELL. HOLLY WOOD is nothing but worthless minded idiots who wants to remake every god dam movie their eyes meet on BECAUSE they are scavengers!!!!!!. They say the human brain gets stupider yearly, and without second antipation, I believe that. Now when Ht version comes out, im sure it won't be perfect as well. Nothing from that company or NECA IS any perfect, but it can happen. They just don't want it too. I hate Government and everything related to Principle. Just a couple days ago Obama announced something very sad and in certain areas. I have without the slightest clue why he did that. He is very very very cruel!!!. If you watch the news you would no what I am talking about. This whole Gov ____ is related to NECA AND HOT TOYS:

These types of things have gone unlargly. What ever its not like a repusentative from Hot Toys or Neca (maybe tankman) will see what I wrote and understand. Its just a build up OF anger and stress from many many many years ago. (MANY)

If this figurine looked the way it was all speculated and its reputation ect ect, I would not even open the boxes. I would keep it somewhere locked in a dungen and come back to it 15 years later. Predator is already 25 years old. Well really 30 because it was in late 1970's to early 1982. Companies always say things will keep getting better and better, and I am drawn to believe that. But in reality it is INDEED PROFIT OVER QUALITY. What I hate is that their is a possible way to achieve 100% perfection. That is were Neca comes in to play, we are drawn to believe this will really be a admirable masterpiece that people don't even deserve to be in the same room of it. IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!! HOW THIS IS A PROBLEM SINSE THE GOLDEN AGES (YES). People say perfection is not achievable, NECA HAD THIS GOING AT 100. Despite the netting flaw which does not look that bad now but its still bad. People who own companies and control business wise need to get thrown out. Toy companies should be ruled by fan boys. FANS THAT CARE FOR WHAT THEY BRING TO THE GOD DAM TABLE!!!. I myself, If I WAS GIFTED with this kind of talent, owned and controled monopoly, and surpreme quality products would make sure EVERYTHING EVER PRODUCED COMES OUT IN PERFECTION. That is the only way to make people 100 % satified. And it makes a great name for yourself and then word of mouth gets spread through out the world. THIS relates TOHOLLYWOOD AS WELL. HOLLY WOOD is nothing but worthless minded idiots who wants to remake every god dam movie their eyes meet on BECAUSE they are scavengers!!!!!!. They say the human brain gets stupider yearly, and without second antipation, I believe that. Now when Ht version comes out, im sure it won't be perfect as well. Nothing from that company or NECA IS any perfect, but it can happen. They just don't want it too. I hate Government and everything related to Principle. Just a couple days ago Obama announced something very sad and in certain areas. I have without the slightest clue why he did that. He is very very very cruel!!!. If you watch the news you would no what I am talking about. This whole Gov ____ is related to NECA AND HOT TOYS:

Put down the LSD man.

Aren't you guys (AnyTimePFBersekr and Fortnox) the same person?

I really think its funny how crazy people get over an $80 figure and how the slightest imperfection will send them in a frenzy about how crappy the company making the figure is. I think for the price, its a great piece. Yeah its not perfect, who cares really. Maybe we can get a delorean, Rig it up with a flux capacitor, kidnap the predator while they are in the middle of shooting a scene, come back...shrink him down to size and make a mold of him. Not only that but match up the paint exactly as it appears on the costume, then charge only $20 for something that would take $100,000,000.00 to make. Maybe just maybe everyone would be happy with the figure.

I think no matter how hard a company tries there will always be some sort of an inaccuracy to the film version of the creature. I think its nearly impossible to make something 100% accurate. Even if the paint was better people would probably still be complaining it was not the right shade, color...something is wrong with the texture. Bottom line is....its an $80 figure and a damn good one at that!

critics will regret passing up this figure once it sells out, and it will sell out :D

Anybody get their Pred order from AmokTime yet? I preordered very soon after it went live on their website and haven't heard a word from them. Gonna call but wanted to check here first.

stunned speechless :yess: . Finally, Predator looks like a Predator and not like a cartoon. (Video uploaded by emarae) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZyMYpLJIQ
Wow after seeing this I REALLY REALLY want the open mouth one now. I did not notice any of the gray splotch on the upper lip on that one either. I already ordered the masked version which I wanted anyway (hopefully the mask seem will not be noticeable).

Jay

maybe AnyTimePFBersekr is trying to get ppl to cancel so he can get his hands on one :lol

Back