NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tankman,

Thanks for your pictures!!! I really love "NECA 1/4 Predator". I am waiting pre-order P2, elder Predator and Predalien....

Ahh these pieces are going to be awesome for us pred fans. its onwards and upwards with Neca by looks of it. Still i cant compalin either about Hottoys just the price ha

I can't wait!

I ordered all 3 versions. I will probably turn the closed mouth into a elder.

Beads + stuff are easy in this scale. Repaint body (same body).

Mold a gun maybe?

add stuff to head and profit!

BTW, this new Neca 1/4 Predator is looking absolutely amazing. I wasn't going to buy it at first, then decided to buy the closed mouth one. I'm glad I pre-ordered it! I'm now considering it a must have for me. I wish it had a removable bio though. But I'm going to try doing it with Super Sculpey when I get the figure :) .
You might be commissioned for some work if it turns out nice. :naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by capellamusic
BTW, this new Neca 1/4 Predator is looking absolutely amazing. I wasn't going to buy it at first, then decided to buy the closed mouth one. I'm glad I pre-ordered it! I'm now considering it a must have for me. I wish it had a removable bio though. But I'm going to try doing it with Super Sculpey when I get the figure .

You might be commissioned for some work if it turns out nice. :naughty

I thought about doing the same... but I never tried something like this.

I thought about doing the same... but I never tried something like this.

I've been doing the mouth and mandibles pieces for Falconer with Super Sculpey. I still only did the mouth pieces, but they turned out good :) . Next will be the closed mandibles. I will post pics at a later time. With my my daily work and musical work, this stuff goes on very slowly :p . But I will continue that work soon, gotta have my Falconer finished.

Maybe it's because fans want better and should get a better sculpt for 170 bucks. Just think those that missed out will soon get a Predator and is sculpted WAY better and oh yes painted better too.
maybe. but we get a better figure overall from HT for $170. your sculpts are better, but not materials, accessories, or articulation, all of which contribute to the cost. as for paint, i'll believe it when i see it. history says otherwise, but i don't have anything painted at the new factory yet.
Enjoy your HT Predators but get ready for this new guy to take room on your shelf as the Predator king and only cost 80 bucks to boot. Maybe fans like me will get lucky if it's true HT is doing a new classic. I'd give them my test shot so they would get it right this time around and I bet they know the sculpt should be way better.
if NECA really wanted to impress HT collectors, they'd grow a pair and start making 1:6 preds with better sculpts, paint, and at least similar articulation and accessories. i still say you guys are too chicken to play in HT's back yard though. but i do agree for $80, this is a nice figure. easily the best thing NECA has made since the Balrog.

This is going to take longer then I thought, I was given a realease date of the end of this month in euorpe, but today I checked the status of my order and has now changed to the middle of June :-(

Predator - Scale 1:4 AF Asst.
NECA51445

Highly detailed, large scale action figures based on the fearsome Predator. Limited to only 5000 pieces worldwide!
The figures feature over 20 points of articulation, movie accurate detailing, seperate body netting, removable backpack, skulls and tribal necklaces.
Each Predator will be packaged in full colour window box with movie artwork. The largest Predator figures ever made!
An assortment contains:

1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "Masked".
1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "UnMasked Closed Mouth".
1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "UnMasked Opened Mouth".

Case Quantity: 3

52.84 €

Still available for pre-order1
Confirmed arrival: 13/06/2011 Announced arrival: 30/04/2011

Share |

This is going to take longer then I thought, I was given a realease date of the end of this month in euorpe, but today I checked the status of my order and has now changed to the middle of June :-(

Predator - Scale 1:4 AF Asst.
NECA51445

Highly detailed, large scale action figures based on the fearsome Predator. Limited to only 5000 pieces worldwide!
The figures feature over 20 points of articulation, movie accurate detailing, seperate body netting, removable backpack, skulls and tribal necklaces.
Each Predator will be packaged in full colour window box with movie artwork. The largest Predator figures ever made!
An assortment contains:

1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "Masked".
1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "UnMasked Closed Mouth".
1x Predators 1:4 scale action figure "UnMasked Opened Mouth".

Case Quantity: 3

52.84 €

Still available for pre-order1
Confirmed arrival: 13/06/2011 Announced arrival: 30/04/2011

Share |

52.84 euros?! :horror

Back