NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from Malaysia, this will be my second 18 inch Neca, the first being the alien. I have a couple of HT, among them my favourite is the Berserker (lucky enough to have an understanding wife, maybe because I was not complaining about her LV, she cut me some slack for getting the Berserker : ) Hopefully Tankman is correct saying that Asia will be getting them anytime now. If I am lucky enough I will be among the first to post in hand picture of this baby:pray:

Greetings from Malaysia, this will be my second 18 inch Neca, the first being the alien. I have a couple of HT, among them my favourite is the Berserker (lucky enough to have an understanding wife, maybe because I was not complaining about her LV, she cut me some slack for getting the Berserker : ) Hopefully Tankman is correct saying that Asia will be getting them anytime now. If I am lucky enough I will be among the first to post in hand picture of this baby:pray:

:welcome

I wait in great anticipation for pics.:D

Don't worry because as soon as you have this figure in hand family and friends will agree that it's wicked cool. I've been showing it off here in Oklahoma and everyone that has seen it thinks it's so very cool. Two of my buddies don't own any action figure period but they want this guy. It's that cool. I hear these are out in Asia but where are some pics?

Take some pics of yours tankman.:D If it's officially been released then it's OK to show us now.:D

Nice!
Be sure and check out Berserker and Falconer by Hot Toys, that is, if you like the movie/preds.

:welcome to the forums.
Thanks!Im not gonna get any HT Predators collectibles because they cost too much and Im planning to get few Neca Predator 2 figures.

Great way to start with the best sculpt we have had of P1.:yess:
Yea its indeed great way to start collect Predator figures:yess:

Last edited:
I know what you mean about LV. Why bags and such should cost that much, I'll never know. :dunno

Anyway, Berserker is such a great figure but he will seem lonely without his buddies to complete the trio. :)

:welcome: to the forums.

Thanks!Im not gonna get any HT Predators collectibles because they cost too much and Im planning to get few Neca Predator 2 figures.
I understand what you mean.
Luckily for all of us, the NECA lineup of Predator 2 figures are all looking to be kickass so far. :clap

Im being offered a Hot Toys Tumbler mint and complete for my Hot Toys AVP Scar Predator Ani-com HK Exclusive without the box...... Whats do you guys think? Tumbler sells for $1500 occasionally.

Fantastic deal for you!!! You should jump on it immediately. The Tumbler can sell for more than $1700, and it's a 50/50 chance that they will actually arrive mint. I know since I have two. Plus it has way less time to appreciate in value, so I see it going even higher in the near future. In the future I predict it will be the most valuable HT. Lol, I'm the one offering it!!!

It's all what you're happy with at the end of the day. I don't care if one of my figs goes for $10, as long as i look at my collection and enjoy it, then they're priceless.

I think he plans on flipping it regardless. That's why I wish he would trade since I would prize the figure for life. He got it for less than $400 so I'm not sure what more he wants.:dunno

Fantastic deal for you!!! You should jump on it immediately. The Tumbler can sell for more than $1700, and it's a 50/50 chance that they will actually arrive mint. I know since I have two. Plus it has way less time to appreciate in value, so I see it going even higher in the near future. In the future I predict it will be the most valuable HT. Lol, I'm the one offering it!!!
LOL! Nice!
Fluff 'em up first then make the trade. :D

Back