NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im being offered a Hot Toys Tumbler mint and complete for my Hot Toys AVP Scar Predator Ani-com HK Exclusive without the box...... Whats do you guys think? Tumbler sells for $1500 occasionally.

Im being offered a Hot Toys Tumbler mint and complete for my Hot Toys AVP Scar Predator Ani-com HK Exclusive without the box...... Whats do you guys think? Tumbler sells for $1500 occasionally.

It's all what you're happy with at the end of the day. I don't care if one of my figs goes for $10, as long as i look at my collection and enjoy it, then they're priceless.

Well, it's officially May now, so we should be seeing some in hand picks pretty soon. I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.

Darkside you're killing us!! Post some pics!

My first post in a forum! I'm stoked with this quarter scale pred, i pre-ordered the masked one, and theres no one close to me to talk to about this stuff, my friends dont care and my wife thinks its silly that i collect preds, glad i can let my geekness out on here!

thanks! yea i cant wait for this guy,seems cool for the price, i have the neca 7'' preds and one hot toys pred and thats the berserker, but those pieces are a little expensive for me and it took a while to calm the wife down after i told her i spent 200 bucks on a predator.

thanks! yea i cant wait for this guy,seems cool for the price, i have the neca 7'' preds and one hot toys pred and thats the berserker, but those pieces are a little expensive for me and it took a while to calm the wife down after i told her i spent 200 bucks on a predator.
You spent $200 on a predator? My goodness, you're sick.

But don't worry about it. :welcome to the sickness.

My first post in a forum! I'm stoked with this quarter scale pred, i pre-ordered the masked one, and theres no one close to me to talk to about this stuff, my friends dont care and my wife thinks its silly that i collect preds, glad i can let my geekness out on here!

Don't worry because as soon as you have this figure in hand family and friends will agree that it's wicked cool. I've been showing it off here in Oklahoma and everyone that has seen it thinks it's so very cool. Two of my buddies don't own any action figure period but they want this guy. It's that cool. I hear these are out in Asia but where are some pics?

:bunnydanc:welcome1::fest:mexwave:welcome:winner

Don't worry because as soon as you have this figure in hand family and friends will agree that it's wicked cool. I've been showing it off here in Oklahoma and everyone that has seen it thinks it's so very cool. Two of my buddies don't own any action figure period but they want this guy. It's that cool. I hear these are out in Asia but where are some pics?

will we be seeing ours here in the usa, may or june?

Amg I live in the same state as Tankman.. :panic:

Back