NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

The 8 inch was also pure ____....so....
You are...
wrongvu.jpg

Hardly. That figure was absolute ass. It's not even Kyle's fault. Great sculpt, ruined by poor production.

I'm suprised we didn't notice it earlier. It's pretty clearly seen in this older twitter pic:

Predator-Mask_1295533474.jpg

Hope we get to see some shots of the updated mask (if it indeed does get tweaked) before it's release. The unmasked heads are pretty much spot on. Hopefully the masked is too.

well... I just cancelled my orders, and sold all my NECA collection...my faith in mankind is lost.....if I can't have the perfect Predator.....I will just stop collecting anything...

well... I just cancelled my orders, and sold all my NECA collection...my faith in mankind is lost.....if I can't have the perfect Predator.....I will just stop collecting anything...

LOL! NECA lost one more customer ! :gah:

LOL! NECA lost one more customer ! :gah:

I mean, can you imagine....what would we do as a race if the biggest, bestest, most amazing predator figure's net is not ...ummm. whatever it should be...:monkey1

Tankman.... the only concern I have is that these may sell out at online retail and may not hit the shelves.... I can not not WAIT to get them..

I mean, can you imagine....what would we do as a race if the biggest, bestest, most amazing predator figure's net is not ...ummm. whatever it should be...:monkey1

Tankman.... the only concern I have is that these may sell out at online retail and may not hit the shelves.... I can not not WAIT to get them..
meh, i'm not worried. if these are selling that well, NECA will keep making plenty to go around. the 5000 each number is just the initial release.

It's a ____ing little thing. Fact. Tankman, dont fix nothing. It's fine. If you guys dont ____ up the paint, this thing will be amazing.

Anyone who has a problem with that little gap shouldnt buy the figure, as they are too picky to buy anything. This isnt like the Hot Toys Alien. This is a teeny, tiny little minor detail that's only a tad bit a miss. Not even worth the effort to fix.

:cuckoo:
:dunno

You'll love it too. I came back home to OK and Randy let me bring one home with me and it's freaking great. I fixed the mask by resetting the top part down into the lower part. After all these years it feels great to know this guy is being made. I feel greedy now because I want P2 and the Elder made big like this. The P2 sculpt turned out so good that I feel only doing it 8 inches would suck but at least the lost tribe will follow. Way so cool indeed. I can't wait to see you do you're thing on one with the paint. The net might be a problem though. Getting it to come off I mean.

You'll love it too. I came back home to OK and Randy let me bring one home with me and it's freaking great. I fixed the mask by resetting the top part down into the lower part. After all these years it feels great to know this guy is being made. I feel greedy now because I want P2 and the Elder made big like this. The P2 sculpt turned out so good that I feel only doing it 8 inches would suck but at least the lost tribe will follow. Way so cool indeed. I can't wait to see you do you're thing on one with the paint. The net might be a problem though. Getting it to come off I mean.

hey tankman, what's the netting made from ?

I feel greedy now because I want P2 and the Elder made big like this.

This needs to happen. All 3 on the same shelf...Nothing could beat it!

The P2 sculpt turned out so good that I feel only doing it 8 inches would suck but at least the lost tribe will follow.

Hopefully the new factory gets P2 right. Especially the detailing on his head.

What's the usual amount of figures made by companies?

Do smaller figures get more mass produced etc?
no idea, but NECA isn't known for making super limited editions of stuff that sells out quickly. and there are definitely more than 15000 predator fans with $$ to spend.

no idea, but NECA isn't known for making super limited editions of stuff that sells out quickly. and there are definitely more than 15000 predator fans with $$ to spend.

I wonder what % of sales is pre orders etc. and what % is random impulse buying.

Maybe NECAs Marketing Director could sign up on here:lol

Please....P1, P2, Scar, Wolf in 1/4 scale...latter movies may have sucked but the predators look good nonetheless...

Back