NECA 1/4 Scale Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried to repaint the left eye to match the right eye, as it looks a little squiffy to me?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to repaint the left eye to match the right eye, as it looks a little squiffy to me?

Well it's supposed to be squinty. It is a little extreme though. Considering the eye is all sculpted in like that it may look weird repainted, but I guess someone could give it a shot.

His left leg is bending now. The soft plastic can't hold the figure's weight.
My mk7 ironman has the same problem. NECA should use hard plastic, especially for all leg joint areas.

His left leg is bending now. The soft plastic can't hold the figure's weight.
My mk7 ironman has the same problem. NECA should use hard plastic, especially for all leg joint areas.
Yup, same thing has happened with mine. I even have a stand for it. Really sucks. Is there any fix for this?

Finally got him out of the box. Awesome figure. However the scabbard for the katanas on his back just won't stay on as the pins are too small to hold it in place.

Any solutions (other than glue)?

Unfortunately deadpool took a tumble off the shelf and his foot has snapped off at the joint. Any ideas on how I might fix it? [emoji6]

Back