NECA 1/4 Scale Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome.
Hope they do more 1/4 comic stuff.
Want a comic style wolverine.

I was thinking almost the exact same thing. I really want a comic style Wolverine and a Spider-man in this scale. If they keep churning out comic versions, they'll most likely start getting most of my collection funds.

New look at Deadpool!
a36639d1eab0935a22cc855ac2e3a56a.jpg
7c6864b73e018fa55734feaf11d3ae91.jpg
37b9ae5efa39f30770399064733cce52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, that's really great. I want one now!

If NECA starts a line of these and gives us a good Wolvie & Punisher, might just have to ditch the SSC 1/6 comics figures for these guys...

Pre-Ordered him on Calendars.com with the coupon code. If it wasn't for the shipping, he'd be under $100. XD

I only saw the DECSALE20 code. Calendars.com is my go-to site for NECA figures now.

Got these from @boostingrx on Instagram. It looks like NECA may have once again upped their game. The detail looks incredible!! I cannot wait to get mine.

a8f865c7f769d54a7dd66f8b77cc2b34.png
5cdcb920650ee3b321d2c0d86cb99587.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just showed up - it's beautiful! Will try to bust it open and get pics tonight or tomorrow, but anyone on the fence should go for it sooner then later. I bet this will be a hot one eventually

Looks great but I wish the eyes weren't in that squinting /open pose ..needed another head

Just received mine last night and the head is probably my biggest disappointment too. It's not bad but the weird one eye bigger than the other thing that (which is a common thing for a lot of deadpool merch these days) is a bit annoying. But really the bigger issue to me is how brutish his jawline is. The overall build is pretty thick for a representation of Deadpool but at least he's occasionally represented as that jacked in the comics (less so these days than in the 90s) but he's never had such an intense jawline like that before. Still, none of that is a surprise to anyone who has seen the prototype photos onwards but its still weird enough to point out.

Otherwise its pretty much standard NECA 1/4. Great clicky hips (though the thigh rotation on mine is a bit tight and makes me fear I'll break the hip joint if Im not careful), strong articulation throughout and excellent detail. No notable paint issues on mine. Love the sizable accessory count too and I didn't realize before that the sai has a storage space on the katana sheath backpack and the larger rifle has a removable clip. Also interesting to see that the ankles have the pin & disk articulation you see on figures like Marvel Legends/Star Wars Black series instead of the double ball joint NECA usually uses for ankles.

Back