NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00242.JPG

Waiting for him to warm up.

Remember hair dryer when moving elbows,legs,arms and knees the first time.

Oh of course. Did it with Donnie and Deadpool. Plus I'll be at work so 5-6 extra hours of warm up time will help.

DSC00243.JPG
DSC00246.JPG
DSC00247.JPG
DSC00248.JPG

I like this guy better than the Sewer variant. XD

Attachments

• DSC00245.JPG
    DSC00245.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 164
And I got that dumb Attached image thing again. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Cuz sometimes the elbows can snap.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

True story. With Neca's quarter scale figures I heat up their joints the first time before I try bending them. It takes the worry out of it and it makes articulation a lot easier..... More time to enjoy the figure instead of wrestling with it.

And I got that dumb Attached image thing again. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Nice pics, bud. I think you can remove the pinned attachment by unchecking the box which says "Remote blahblahblah" when you upload via a URL :)

Loving this series of photos you're making. Very good lighting and great choice of film quotes.

Nice pics, bud. I think you can remove the pinned attachment by unchecking the box which says "Remote blahblahblah" when you upload via a URL :)

Loving this series of photos you're making. Very good lighting and great choice of film quotes.

Thanks man just sadden's me that thier's no 1/4 Jack 89 Joker... And Catwoman isn't released yet or I would of done those two as well.

Got mine today! I do love it a lot more than the first one. I might box the other one up now.

Attachments

• Penguin3.jpg
    Penguin3.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Penguin5.jpg
    Penguin5.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 197
Thanks man just sadden's me that thier's no 1/4 Jack 89 Joker... And Catwoman isn't released yet or I would of done those two as well.

I feel you but personally I am happy with my Hot Toys Batman and Joker duo. I am hoping for NECA to announce a Returns ver. Batman figure so the Returns team is complete. NECA already said Max Shriek is a no. At least we can get the bat , the cat and the penguin.

I feel you but personally I am happy with my Hot Toys Batman and Joker duo. I am hoping for NECA to announce a Returns ver. Batman figure so the Returns team is complete. NECA already said Max Shriek is a no. At least we can get the bat , the cat and the penguin.
Neca has said no to many things lol. But I'm sure they will do an Returns Batman. They have hinted at him quiet a few times ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very similar to their tmnt line
Neca is starting to hit some real home runs

I think it's safe to say that NECA's been doing a great job with non-humans and grotesque figures for a while now. Their 1/4 scale Predator line's what made me an instant fan years ago. They could be taller but overall great sculpt and paint for $80, same with the first Big Chap Alien for only $50! I guess it's a given why their TMNT and both Penguins are solid, and tailoring on Mayor Cobblepot is impressive too! Their video game line is also very impressive.

Back