NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went to checkout, I entered the coupon code SAVEBIG. I think you have to go a step or two past the entering of code for it to actually show up. Also, ate you located in the states or are you international?

Man you guys in the states get some awesome deals... so jealous.

This will cost me around £90 in the uk . Dam

Fyi if look up 18 inch doll and umbrellas can find on evilbay cheap 4 your neca penguins. I'm trying to hold out for hot toys release.

What can I say?This will cost me around $150 in Hungary .But i have to buy this bad guy.The hot toys batman returns figure will be also much more expensive to me

Yeah you got a really good deal because its only takes off $30 on my order. So for the same 2 figures comes out to $144 instead of the 93.99 you paid. The big save coupon must of been 50% off

Yeah I have no idea how he did that but it doesn't work

When I went to checkout, I entered the coupon code SAVEBIG. I think you have to go a step or two past the entering of code for it to actually show up. Also, ate you located in the states or are you international?

Im in the states but it doesnt work

Thanks for the tip sadly no black ones....

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yep neca really should've included a signature gun umbrella or any should be easy to paint one.

Got mine today at frank and sons Beautiful figure 70bucks too uploadfromtaptalk1440899626267.jpg

^^^ You gonna make an base for him as well?

^^^ You gonna make an base for him as well?

Yes sir working on it right now don't know if to go witha sewer ase or just a street floor with snow

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Back