NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. I wish I have the skills to repaint the face as I doubt the production piece would look like that.

The sculpt of his onesie is very good. I'd rather keep him that way than have NECA wrap him with sculpted coat.

He should come with a fish.

It looks awesome and I think it's very accurate.I don't collect 1/6 scale at all so I definitely will pick up this guy.Any ideas when can I preorder?

This piece lookes inpressive. But I have big worrys that the final product looks complete different.

It would be cool if they make a Nicholson Joker and a Retutns Keaton Batman.

But I can not understand why they nailes the likeness of Aliens Bishop, Batman Returns Pinguin and lose on Robert Downey JR. Iron Man, Thor and Ripley. :-(

I love it. I wish I have the skills to repaint the face as I doubt the production piece would look like that.

The sculpt of his onesie is very good. I'd rather keep him that way than have NECA wrap him with sculpted coat.

He should come with a fish.

Yeah,as long as the sculpt stays the same.....I'll be happy.
With NECA,the paint will almost definitely be disappointing,but that can always be fixed.
That proto sculpt + a gross repaint by somebody like 8bit? :love

Agree about the fish.
:lol

Last edited:
Confirmed by Randy in the Pixel Dan walkthrough... Penguin will include a coat! (Right around the 9:48 mark)

...which means that this probably will be able to alternate between just the union suit (no hat and coat) and the graveyard visit attire:

pengiun.jpg

Sallah

Confirmed by Randy in the Pixel Dan walkthrough... Penguin will include a coat! (Right around the 9:48 mark)

...which means that this probably will be able to alternate between just the union suit (no hat and coat) and the graveyard visit attire:

View attachment 122863

Sallah

Good to know, I can see fans buying multiple figures to achieve different looks. I would totally customize one to make the bloodied look from the ending.

They have Keaton '89 Batman and Union Suit Penguin from B Returns and..... what else. Do they even have a Nicholson Joker? Just a weird first two for them. Are they EVER gonna do a while line?

Their figures are pretty cool but they obviously dont have much of a "plan."

They have Keaton '89 Batman and Union Suit Penguin from B Returns and..... what else. Do they even have a Nicholson Joker? Just a weird first two for them. Are they EVER gonna do a while line?

Their figures are pretty cool but they obviously dont have much of a "plan."

They have a plan. It's just that sometimes their plans don't match with that of the license holders. They have already stated that Jack Nicholson is a no-go, and may have never been a part of their plan to begin with, for reason that you might not have heard of even if you're new in collecting 1989 Batman figures. They have already said that a Returns Batman in 1/4 won't be made after some speculated when discovered that the 89 Batman has a full Keaton sculpt under the cowl, perhaps since HT owns the license for the 1/4 BR figure. Batman and their Avengers line seem to be the most unpredictable, since these are licenses tons more other companies have.

Now look at their Pacific Rim line. Now that's NECA's Iron Man.

They have a plan. It's just that sometimes their plans don't match with that of the license holders. They have already stated that Jack Nicholson is a no-go, and may have never been a part of their plan to begin with, for reason that you might not have heard of even if you're new in collecting 1989 Batman figures. They have already said that a Returns Batman in 1/4 won't be made after some speculated when discovered that the 89 Batman has a full Keaton sculpt under the cowl, perhaps since HT owns the license for the 1/4 BR figure. Batman and their Avengers line seem to be the most unpredictable, since these are licenses tons more other companies have.

Now look at their Pacific Rim line. Now that's NECA's Iron Man.

They said they will be doing an Returns Batman just not right away as they just did 3 Batman's.....

WOW! Great sculpt!

I wish NECA would give us a stand of some sort for this figure though. He's going to be a toppler for sure.

Ah, really? Now that's some news I missed out on.

NecaTwitter.jpg

Prob wont see it til after Ht's 1/6 version of Returns is out though... And if HT owned the 1/4 Rights it wouldn't be just for Batman it would be for Batman Returns in general...

Back