Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of caving in and getting this guy. Does anyone have him displayed in a detolf? Any NECA QC issues I need to worry about before picking him up?

Thanks!

I don't have him in a detolf but I had no qc issues what's so ever.... My only gripe is he don't have his five'o clock shadow.

Thinking of caving in and getting this guy. Does anyone have him displayed in a detolf? Any NECA QC issues I need to worry about before picking him up?

Thanks!

You won't regret it, buddy. He's fantastic. I don't recall any reports of serious QC issues on this. And yes, Sky Captain displayed his in a detolf, with his 1/4 EB Batman-- and even next to a figure 4x its price NECA Batman Origins still shines :) (Sky Cap was even kind enough to let me swipe his pose!)

I don't have him in a detolf but I had no qc issues what's so ever.... My only gripe is he don't have his five'o clock shadow.

I was able to give mine a light five o'clock shadow with a wash of watered-down black and blue acrylic paint. Not sure if it can be seen in the pics, though (in hand it looks just right for me):

P6240704lr_zps2a0bb9d9.jpg

P6240705_zps5bb716a1.jpg

Let me start by saying that flash photography really kills this figure and almost caused me to miss out on a great figure.

I have been on the fence about this guy for a while. Some pictures look fantastic. Then others (with flash) look very cheap and toyish. So I turn to YouTube reviews and it's the same thing. Finally I said screw it.. Neca has impressed me with Master Chief and Iron Man. If I don't like it I'll just sell it to make my money back.. No biggie.

He arrived today and I must say that I am very impressed. I came into figure collecting as a Hot Toys only collector but my eyes are now open to a much cheaper option in Neca. This guy is well made, well proportioned and just massive. He is built like a truck and looks like he would beat the snot out of Batman from TDKR. I was VERY worried about the face sculpt but I like it. I put him next to my Hot Toys QS0001 Batman and I can't believe how well he holds his own. For $100!!??! Wow.. Now there is NO DOUBT that the Hot Toys quarter scale Batman is the better figure. But when you factor in value and the fact that this Neca figure looks very good..

I only need 1 batman in my display. My Hot Toys 1/4 Batman is for sale in the Marketplace for anyone that may be interested.

84773851ec011acaf4ab1bd275667899.jpg

366ee5e0a67b8e3d122a44a5968cd802.jpg

0735dfa5860c4b90cf34c1c044a9fd13.jpg

6652f109a10c47724675f84c3c017583.jpg

64506f4fa8c103d65511b46b5cb6c3a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
64506f4fa8c103d65511b46b5cb6c3a2.jpg

Congrats, Royce. This is what I'm talking about. Even when flanked by both EB and HT's 1/4, NECA's Arkham Bats can still shine. This is on top of NECA's releases last year, though they also killed it with their 18" Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha.

Still hoping that HT makes a follow up on this line with Deathstroke!

1/4 Deathstroke and Bats.....will be insane. Shiet. I'm down with more 1/4 from NECA.

I bet we will see an Arkham Knight Batman from Neca this year.. They said it's in the plans a while back.

There is a ton of potential in that Arkham license. Hopefully Neca takes advantage of it instead of just giving us 1 figure like Hot Toys does from time to time.

That is correct.

I wouldn't mind Neca making a 1/4 scale Deathstroke from Batman: AO
That figure would look badass next Batman:D

NECA can take advantage of AO Deathstroke's design, making the joints as strategically hidden as AO Batman. IMO, NECA's missed on a potential seller if they didn't try to get the rights to make this figure. Deathstroke's got a huge fanbase (even bigger now thanks to the Arrow TV series). Whatever made them think that they could make a Ledger Joker decent enough for people to purchase (which, IMO, isn't) but skip on Deathstroke?

arkham-origins-deathstroke-full-costume-helmet-scratch-sintra-587_max.jpg-280304d1391144533

^^^^^ YES!! That design would be one bad Ass figure! I bought him in the 7in line and even that small fig looks just killer. The armor is what makes this a bad Ass and the accessories:D

I had to pick this one up before he disappeared. I'm definitely down for the Arkham Knight version, but I'm surprised they don't go deeper into Origins and do Deathstroke and the Joker. This is hands down the best Batman Origins figure you can get IMO.

Back