Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all, just wondering if any of you have experience in fixing NECA figures?

The ratchet joints on the right arm of my AOB figure seems to be loose/not functioning, and I am considering taking the part apart to see if I could fix it. However, I am a little apprehensive as I have no experience in repairing figures before. Do you think I could just lift the shoulder armor and pull the arm out? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

hey all, just wondering if any of you have experience in fixing NECA figures?

The ratchet joints on the right arm of my AOB figure seems to be loose/not functioning, and I am considering taking the part apart to see if I could fix it. However, I am a little apprehensive as I have no experience in repairing figures before. Do you think I could just lift the shoulder armor and pull the arm out? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your figure's problem, bud. I'm not sure if NECA designs their figures to have limbs that can be just pulled out (save for the hands and feet and head). Might require you to break the figure apart like how repainters went on with their NECA 1/4 Predator figures, but I'm just guessing.

Goodluck!

Sorry to hear about your figure's problem, bud. I'm not sure if NECA designs their figures to have limbs that can be just pulled out (save for the hands and feet and head). Might require you to break the figure apart like how repainters went on with their NECA 1/4 Predator figures, but I'm just guessing.

Goodluck!

Dang that's a bummer...would probably leave it as is then..

Hey Folks! New guy here. Could one of you studs kindly help me with some directions as to how to install the Tony Mei cape on this bad boy. I know you have to use a hairdryer to heat up some glue, but I have very little experience with this kind of modeling and would be more comfortable hearing from someone that has successfully installed the cape prior to yanking the head off this sucker. Any direction from a more experienced modeler would be VERY appreciated.

Could someone please help me out with how to install the Tony Mei cape on this bad boy. I have no experience with modeling action figures and am hesitant to just start yanking on the figures head. I know you have to use a hairdryer to heat something up. Any direction from someone with some experience would be greatly appreciated.

How are these Neca Batman Arkham figures? I've only ever bought Hot Toys but from the pics they look pretty good.

They are pretty decent. Paint isn't the best but you could always get it repainted.. But other than that they are awesome...

e2db5c6c42fb4dab799d73c14c1f1a65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics as always Royce, still havent got round to picking this up! :impatient:

Thought I'd share my stand I made for this guy. Still gotta paint it..
24faf0835ef455181c89766a3807790d.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Found a good-looking and high-quality pleather-ish fabric @ a fabric shop in a mall, for just about $6/yard. A yard's enough to make a long cape for Arkham Origins Batman, and fully-spreadable round capes for 1989 Batman and Arkham Knight Batman (all 1/4 scale NECA). It was easy to cut, but AK Batman requires more work to attach the cape so I'll do it when I have more time. Really happy with this cheap, DIY upgrade :)

P1110881LOW_zpsurpqwtfz.jpg

P1110879_zpsbvvnfvmu.jpg

P1110882_zpsiy7uajmm.jpg

Back