NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah lots of places have it but no reviews yet. I'd like to see a side by side with the AOU Iron Man 1:4 myself.

Arrived today... To my parent's house. So, not going to get looking at him until tomorrow night.

Am I seriously the Mark 42 guinea pig? I see no reviews or unboxings out there.

Arrived today... To my parent's house. So, not going to get looking at him until tomorrow night.

I guess so. I didn't expect him to sell very well. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Waiting for him since announcement !

Can't wait for your pics/review. :)

Thanks.

Most of Neca 1/4 scale recent reveals have been prototypes not final, which is cool. I did a quick P shop of The HC Spider-Man to balance body proportions. Hope Neca design team take note.

Most of Neca 1/4 scale recent reveals have been prototypes not final, which is cool. I did a quick P shop of The HC Spider-Man to balance body proportions. Hope Neca design team take note.
The slight alterations you've made made him look more like a teenager. I like it!

He looks great! Don't feel the need to get him though as I already have the Mark 43, which is more visually pleasing to me.

I think MK42 is better looking than MK43 to me but without Stark head sculpt, I'm good with my MK43.

Am I right in assuming the 42 is just a repaint of their 43? Weren't they the same armors in the movies as well?

Not going to quote all that again. Thanks for the last pic! That's the comparison I've been looking for. I'm good with the original for now.

Back