NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Happy about that CW Cap, but the headsculpt is not there yet.
Avengers Cap headsculpt is superior at the moment. They need to tweak it.

I should have realized that red arm next to yesterday's preview of Strange belonged to Daredevil! Liking Cap as well. :)

Happy about that CW Cap, but the headsculpt is not there yet.
Avengers Cap headsculpt is superior at the moment. They need to tweak it.

The only good thing about the Avengers Cap was the likenes

It perfectly captured the pale cherub looking face he had in that. :lol

The only good thing about the Avengers Cap was the likenes

It perfectly captured the pale cherub looking face he had in that. :lol

Yeah, I didnt like the suit either, but at least with a simple wash its much better.
neca-cap-wash.jpg

Damn, that DD looks really great! Was kinda tempted on the SSC 1/6, but now Id way rather have the NECA after seeing this.

Strange looks excellent as well.. if I collected larger scale MCU I'd be all over this one.

Loving all the Neca Q scale reveals, with the DD coming with an extra alter ego head sculpt. I hope it's a sign that Neca will be adding more dynamic posed hands for martial arts and combat fighting styles; which will give their 1/4 scale figures more character and fun factor options. We'll see:impatient:

I hate that they ditched his helmet in the MCU, its such an integral part of Thors look to me. Never understood why they did that :huh

Official pictures of Daredevil have been released.
0bad43d06afaac4184cfe3af1ec6762e.jpg
af02f54708b5bdbc5ea6b76cc23868e1.jpg
b251c96efe32200f5d94946ab182e741.jpg
730c957ec63077b10cfcab9d0da180b5.jpg

I like what I'm seeing though his costume does appear to be just a little washed out. Could be a bit of a deeper red.

Official pictures of Daredevil have been released.
0bad43d06afaac4184cfe3af1ec6762e.jpg
af02f54708b5bdbc5ea6b76cc23868e1.jpg
b251c96efe32200f5d94946ab182e741.jpg
730c957ec63077b10cfcab9d0da180b5.jpg

I like what I'm seeing though his costume does appear to be just a little washed out. Could be a bit of a deeper red.

Well the figure at TF wasn't so washed out. Maybe it's just a photo thing here? :dunno

Man I hope they apply these techniques to a yellow costume Wolverine.
With the way things are going, I would be shocked if we don't see a Wolverine soon. Especially with Logan coming out. They don't have the license to the Fox properties but with the Deadpool movie last year they gave us comic Deadpool and look how well that turned out (for the fans and for them!).

I'm not even a huge Wolverine fan; I've hardly read any Wolverine and X-men comics but he's still just a badass character. I would be thrilled to add a 1/4 Wolverine to the collection.

Back