NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Well, yeah....I guess 2 to 4 more inches would've been better but that was never going to happen in a million years.

Even so, looks pretty good here.

image.jpeg

Just pose Thor crouching over. :lol

Really hoping that this AOU Iron Man is well built like their more recent figures, unlike the last Iron Man. I ordered the battle damaged one from BBTS last May for $55, and the arm broke off immediately after I got him out of the box. Thankfully BBTS has great customer service so I got a replacement. It was all good until I busted off the leg back in November. I didn't even force anything both times. At least I can still display him standing, but the legs are basically stuck in one pose now.....

Anyways, it's hard to tell from pictures but Mark 43 appears to be built better.

Hulk is looking to be outstanding. I love it! The price point for you Americans is spot on too! It's gonna cost me a big chunk of cash to get him shipped to Canada though, but I'm willing to pay the price for a 2 foot tall Hulk.

Yea it's pricy. $235 + $70 USD. With the current dollar it's about $400 CAD. I'd say for that price it's overpriced, but this is one of the few times I'm willing to spend that kind of money on a figure. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk is looking to be outstanding. I love it! The price point for you Americans is spot on too! It's gonna cost me a big chunk of cash to get him shipped to Canada though, but I'm willing to pay the price for a 2 foot tall Hulk.

I can get him for you, I'm from canada :)

The joints remind me of my marvel legends icon hulk fig

I imagine NECA studied various Hulk figures for ideas on how they wanted to articulate him.

Can't wait to hold him in my arms like a newborn baby....a big newborn baby.

:lol

This will be the largest collectible I own. My large scale collection really rounds out my most favorite properties.

- 3 1/4 Scale Rambos
- 1/1 Scale replica Godzilla '54 suit head.
- 1/6 Scale Jabba the Hutt and Throne.
- 1/4 Scale Hulk
- Jaws Shark Maquette

With Hulk towering over them all :lol

This will be the largest collectible I own. My large scale collection really rounds out my most favorite properties.

- 3 1/4 Scale Rambos
- 1/1 Scale replica Godzilla '54 suit head.
- 1/6 Scale Jabba the Hutt and Throne.
- 1/4 Scale Hulk
- Jaws Shark Maquette

With Hulk towering over them all :lol

I know right?! Hulk will definitely be the biggest action figure I own. I do have the Lego Tower of Orthanc though so height wise that's probably still taller....

Rambos = :drool

You have Enterbay's, right?

Love me some Rambo!

Hulk will also be my largest as well.

Look at this thing. :lol

Last edited:

If only someone would make 1/4 scale First Blood, I'd have a complete lineup, though all different makes, HCG Rambo 4, Enterbay Rambo 3 and Sideshow Rambo 2.

Not only the biggest pieces in my collection, but some of my most favorites too. Hulk will certainly be the grail in my Hulk collection, and dwarf them all as the majority are 8" or smaller.

If only someone would make 1/4 scale First Blood, I'd have a complete lineup, though all different makes, HCG Rambo 4, Enterbay Rambo 3 and Sideshow Rambo 2.

Not only the biggest pieces in my collection, but some of my most favorites too. Hulk will certainly be the grail in my Hulk collection, and dwarf them all as the majority are 8" or smaller.

Neca's Hulk can eat all the little Hulks.

Looks like Neca is shipping 1/4 Ironman Mark 43. Can't wait to see in hand pictures.

I just got ironman MK43!
I'll take pics and post here,when i back to home.

Back