NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I do think that even with mediocre paint job this will be up in the top 5 of Hulks to own.

Like the wife says, size does matter.

I do think that even with mediocre paint job this will be up in the top 5 of Hulks to own.

Like the wife says, size does matter.

Ignoring the cost, yes, however this turns out, this will be undoubtedly be a badass Hulk figure.

4554865-hulk-crying.jpg

hulk.jpg

hulk-cries.gif

Possibly $300 for the 1/4 Hulk, huh? I guess NECA didn't learn anything from that V for Vendetta statue.

Not sure what happened there, but Hulk has a wide reaching popularity, definitely bigger than V for Vendetta as a movie, which as far as I've ever seen does not appear all that popular so I'm sure pricey merchandise based on it did not sell well.

Not sure what happened there, but Hulk has a wide reaching popularity, definitely bigger than V for Vendetta as a movie, which as far as I've ever seen does not appear all that popular so I'm sure pricey merchandise based on it did not sell well.

NECA tried to sell a poorly-made V for Vendetta statue for $150 and got predictable results.

To be fair, this Hulk figure sculpt appears to be of much better quality but I'm not confident NECA can handle high-end.

Me thinks it's about time for NECA to show the painted prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this NECA iron man for a while.
Recently found the chest & pant turn pink :horror, so given him a coat of clear red & also add some sliver paint for damaged effect.

This thread needs some updates for the new 1/4 Hulk and Ironman Mark 43. COME ON NECA !!! Give us something~~

According the neca website, it looks like Iron Man Mk 43 is being pushed back to February now. Bummer.

Back